Sign in to follow this  
austen388

Report Hacker.

austen388

This guy  was an obvious wall hack user. I was sitting in a building listening to scav movement before he wasted a clip on the AI near me. He proceeded to look through a door from about 20 meters to the window I was looking out of before wasting another clip as I barely moved out of the way. I stealth walked to my door that's 2 - 3 meters from my window to peak sideways as a new angle, and he already knows where I am before he peaks through the same opening. Simply calling the name out for the next wave ban since there's no report. Sorry kid, should of used a Scav.

• Sad 1

BaconSniper

grabs some popcorn

sYs

grabs some popcorn

Thormato
11 hours ago, austen388 said:

This guy was an obvious wall hack user. I was sitting in a building listening to scav movement before he wasted a clip on the AI near me. He proceeded to look through a door from about 20 meters to the window I was looking out of before wasting another clip as I barely moved out of the way. I stealth walked to my door that's 2 - 3 meters from my window to peak sideways as a new angle, and he already knows where I am before he peaks through the same opening. Simply calling the name out for the next wave ban since there's no report. Sorry kid, should of used a Scav.

Read some rules dude, they may be interesting

ShiroTenshi

Hello!

As per the rules, please use the forum search option before creating a new thread.

Please also ensure you follow the guidelines outlined on the first post of that thread.

#Locked