DrPinkman

Download issues

DrPinkman

Dear Tarkov Community, 

I have Issue to download the Game i set up the Launcher I choose where the game will be safed. But after it is started downloading there no progress it just says "downloading files (Calculating Time)"

As well as it shows that its paused allthough i tried to click both buttons, i also tried to uninstall the launcher and set it up again, didnt worked out. Maybe one of you has a solution. 

Thank you in advance

tarköv.PNG

Homy42

i have the same problem. Does anyone have a plan how to solve it ?

creedX194

hey I've just resolved the problem: you need to right click on your bsg luncher and go to properties than go to security and allow everything in any groups (system, user...) than click on "ok" and the problem will be fixed  good luck in Tarkov it's a very hard game 😂 and you can also add me to play 

just a noob👶...

2020-02-14 (1).png

JackSpigs

Still just getting calculating time waiting for mine

Nightmar35

After letting it sit and do it's thing for about 10 mins. it eventually downloaded and has been unpacking files for me, seems like there might just be a ton of people all downloading at once and you gotta wait on que times like on a big patch day. image.thumb.png.8b1703ed6b3606620ce50ea7ea720c7e.png

Striker4863
47 minutes ago, JackSpigs said:

Still just getting calculating time waiting for mine

i panic shut down because i had been waiting 2 hours and now is is just calculating time. might this just be a high traffic issue?

Striker4863

The launcher is now saying "we are aware about update and download problem. working on it"

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Best of luck to everyone

ShiroTenshi

I've seen some reports that clearing cache has solved the issue. May be worth a try until it is solved by the DEVs.

Striker4863
4 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

I've seen some reports that clearing cache has solved the issue. May be worth a try until it is solved by the DEVs.

Can't clear the cache if the game won't install 😬

OdinsonOR

I really hate this, is so stupid that we can not even download the game, and most people giving dumb "fixes", cant even make a decent launcher? this is the Era of everything sucks, I wish I could refund my money because of issues like this.

ShiroTenshi
1 hour ago, Striker4863 said:

Can't clear the cache if the game won't install 😬

You can. You need to close and relaunch the launcher and before you click to update, you can clear the cache through the launcher menu.

• Confused 1

Striker4863

Any fixes for the 'Calculating time...' issue yet?image.thumb.png.1e09719145e531ea4cbc3343f11e31ea.png

WEEZY2XL
21 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

This did not work for me! Still cannot download update, it is stuck on "waiting"

zDeadly

well its good to know its not only me that is having this problem 

MozerDozerr

is there still not a damn fix? going on two days now and still stuck!

Do they not realize how many of us only get to game on certain days..

tootallchad

Any updates on how to solve the problem? I uninstalled game and figured i could re-install and it would fix it. Now it won't even download the game!