The best way to sell weapons in this game?

ChickenClaw

ChickenClaw

What I've been doing is breaking down guns usually and selling the main piece on the flea market and then the other parts to whatever vendor will pay me the most for them. Is this the best way to maximize profits or am I doing it wrong? I'm only level 10 and don't use the vendors very often so I don't know if they pay you more in the future when you have better relations.

TUALMASOK
3 hours ago, ChickenClaw said:

What I've been doing is breaking down guns usually and selling the main piece on the flea market and then the other parts to whatever vendor will pay me the most for them. Is this the best way to maximize profits or am I doing it wrong? I'm only level 10 and don't use the vendors very often so I don't know if they pay you more in the future when you have better relations.

Some weapons sell for more than others, especially modded ones. I like to sit on mod parts I regularly use and when I get a decent weapon in like an SA-58 I mod the crap out of it and sell for big bucks. Or just flog standard weapons off on the flea market.