ContinuitySR

All out of cash.....

ContinuitySR

So after about 15 piss poor raids, im broke.

still loving the game, just wish i could get out of this slump. Started doing o.k for a while, had a couple of good runs, then boom back to the poor house.

I think its Factory, im going to ban myself from playing it. and go back to interchange.

sYs

Play as a scav - easy to get equipped and play the maps you like the most.

Factory - i don't like it as it almost has no loot worth for going on hence i play it only to get better at CQB. It's good training ground for CQB pvp and that's about it.

Never get attached to gear - or just don't bring into raid what you are not willing to loose. 

As long as you can buy a gun - you are not poor :D 

Edited by sYs

DanExert

@sYsis absolutely right

Also, now with the Hideout and Flea Market (these things didn’t exist for those of us who have been playing a while) literally everything is worthwhile - either to sell, craft, barter etc.

Theres a lot of money to be had from construction materials and computer parts, and these places tend to be relatively quiet, ideal for making some cash to turn into gear!

ContinuitySR

yeah guess i need to dust myself off and try again. 

just wish i could hit the side of a barn door :d

sYs
19 minutes ago, ContinuitySR said:

Practice makes perfect. 

DanExert
48 minutes ago, ContinuitySR said:

Practice in Offline mode! You can adjust the difficulty and density of the Scavs, I used to love Factory - Horde - Tagged & Cursed for practicing point shooting :) 

sneezecheese

Try to invest in the hide out if you get money again. Workbench, bitcoin farm and later water purifier are great money makers where you can just buy ingredients of the flea market and start producing stuff which sell for more then the ingredients.

also if you get the mission from therapist where you need 2 ledx and something else you’ll get a thicc case from her/him which you can sell for like 14 mill to invest back in your hide out. I bought all the 50 GPU’s. But all of them is not worth it IMO. Just get them slowly in raid.

• Like 3

schneider1988

Big thing is man if your not strong at pvp dont try to fight everything that moves. There nothing wrong with waiting at a location till the fighting dies down and taking the scraps. You'd be surprised what people will leave behind

• Like 2

schneider1988

Just another tip watch a few youtubers who make beginner guides. Go in a map with a basic knowledge of loot locations and what you could find. Honestly factory isnt worth the headache I only go there for quests and that is it.  

• Like 1

ContinuitySR

hey all. So an update.

Scav run, was going well till i got sniped inches away from extract. 

That left me with 2.3k rubles and literally nothing else in my stash. So i though duck it. Knife run time.

So jumped back on to interchange with just a knife, spawed at railway exfil, ran to first weapon create by the armored car, picked up some juicy mods, ran to the right into the car park, found nothing... ran to power plant. ran into 4 scavs. (i guess i was tagged and marked?). Lured them into the little shed where the tool boxes are.

stabbed one in the face (about 100 times). Stole his ADAR, murdered the other 3. one of them had 10k on him. used the car and escaped...

heart rate 200bps.. but im back and moving in the right direction.

2020-02-15[22-02] (0).png

14 minutes ago, schneider1988 said:

Just another tip watch a few youtubers who make beginner guides. Go in a map with a basic knowledge of loot locations and what you could find. Honestly factory isnt worth the headache I only go there for quests and that is it.  

yeah i seem to really suck at factory. im not twitch enough :D

schneider1988

Good stuff man. It's all about adjustment. And remember the type of ammo your using is more important than the gun. Lookup deadlyslob on youtube has some great guides and basic builds. If your really low on funds shoreline can be a great map for barter items not as condensed and combat focused

sneezecheese
18 minutes ago, ContinuitySR said:

hey all. So an update.

Scav run, was going well till i got sniped inches away from extract. 

That left me with 2.3k rubles and literally nothing else in my stash. So i though duck it. Knife run time.

So jumped back on to interchange with just a knife, spawed at railway exfil, ran to first weapon create by the armored car, picked up some juicy mods, ran to the right into the car park, found nothing... ran to power plant. ran into 4 scavs. (i guess i was tagged and marked?). Lured them into the little shed where the tool boxes are.

stabbed one in the face (about 100 times). Stole his ADAR, murdered the other 3. one of them had 10k on him. used the car and escaped...

heart rate 200bps.. but im back and moving in the right direction.

2020-02-15[22-02] (0).png

yeah i seem to really suck at factory. im not twitch enough :D

If you put up a something for 1 mil, I'll buy it for you. Don't play that much lately anymore. My name is Masterbaitor, send me a message so I know it's you.

ContinuitySR
1 minute ago, sneezecheese said:

If you put up a something for 1 mil, I'll buy it for you. Don't play that much lately anymore. My name is Masterbaitor, send me a message so I know it's you.

Thanks for the offer, appreciate, it. But im actually loving it, i havent played a game in so long that has A challenged me and B kept me coming back.

Ill be at a Million soon enough.

• Upvote 1

TheKillerSmalls
29 minutes ago, sneezecheese said:

You wouldnt happen to have a spare red rebel lying around for cheap would you? 😂😂😂😂

sneezecheese
3 minutes ago, TheKillerSmalls said:

You wouldnt happen to have a spare red rebel lying around for cheap would you? 😂😂😂😂

You can have my vintage antique axe with some scav skull matter still on it if you want 😁😁😁

TheKillerSmalls

🤔 will it get me out of reserve via rock climb exit? 😭😭

sneezecheese

Fraid not, didn't even know that pick was worth 5mil :o

TheKillerSmalls
5 minutes ago, sneezecheese said:

Fraid not, didn't even know that pick was worth 5mil :o

Dude I know. It sucks! Lol

sneezecheese
9 minutes ago, TheKillerSmalls said:

Dude I know. It sucks! Lol

Yeah does the trade go fast? I never looked really, cause if you buy the items it's 2.7 mil I just calculated

LoginTaken

Interchange, and shoreline are my money maps.

Everyone rushes the high loot spawns.

They walk past all the hidden gold.

Granted it can be a little grindy, but no more grindy than going to high value areas and dying over and over.

I can give you a very good tip to making money on shoreline, you will need a doc case.

Just message me.

TheKillerSmalls
1 hour ago, sneezecheese said:

Yeah does the trade go fast? I never looked really, cause if you buy the items it's 2.7 mil I just calculated

Pretty sure it gets botted

ContinuitySR

So backup to 100k... couple more good runs needed :D

Still loving the game though

lemonlord777
On 2/15/2020 at 1:51 PM, ContinuitySR said:

So after about 15 piss poor raids, im broke.

still loving the game, just wish i could get out of this slump. Started doing o.k for a while, had a couple of good runs, then boom back to the poor house.

I think its Factory, im going to ban myself from playing it. and go back to interchange.

Yeah factory is a good way to die a lot as a beginner and the map has very little loot so you need kills to make a good profit. I suggest shoreline or interchange stash runs. Look up a map that shows stash locations and hit those up. They can spawn some really valuable stuff, are often away from high traffic, dangerous areas, and in some places there are a lot of stashes in a pretty small space on the map. Also as has been said, use every scav run you have early on. They will be your bread and butter for money making at the start because there's no investment and less risk of being shot.

ContinuitySR
Just now, lemonlord777 said:

Yeah factory is a good way to die a lot as a beginner and the map has very little loot so you need kills to make a good profit. I suggest shoreline or interchange stash runs. Look up a map that shows stash locations and hit those up. They can spawn some really valuable stuff, are often away from high traffic, dangerous areas, and in some places there are a lot of stashes in a pretty small space on the map. Also as has been said, use every scav run you have early on. They will be your bread and butter for money making at the start because there's no investment and less risk of being shot.

big fan of interchange. havent tried shoreline yet