littlemAng0

my account get hacker, pls help

littlemAng0

My EFT account get hacked and all my roubles and my stuffs & boxes are gone now. What can I do? I didn't give my account to anyone, pls help me.
The one who hacked my account also delete the dialog history between ragman, I don know who just take it.

I played tarkov at a hub serval times, maybe those cause this one.

QQ图片20200216094302.png

QQ图片20200216094306.png

swats73

Unfortunately account security is down to user. As this is beta a roll back cant be done. I would suggest changing your password and adding Google authentication to your account to stop any further occurring. 

Swats73 

• Like 1

xpl0its

How is this even possible? I don't have the game yet, I'm just reading the forum and learning about the game is all for now...

Is there a login to start the game, like how Origin or Steam is?

hmm

swats73
3 hours ago, xpl0its said:

How is this even possible? I don't have the game yet, I'm just reading the forum and learning about the game is all for now...

hmm

Yes you login to the launcher each time you play.

Swats73 

littlemAng0
10 hours ago, swats73 said:

Unfortunately account security is down to user. As this is beta a roll back cant be done. I would suggest changing your password and adding Google authentication to your account to stop any further occurring. 

Swats73 

already changed, ty

6 hours ago, xpl0its said:

hmm

hey.....my account is my QQ mail, and my code is the same as the QQ mail, and guess what ? my authority mail is my QQ mail, ding it

2 hours ago, swats73 said:

Swats73 

whatever, ty

xpl0its
On 2/16/2020 at 2:27 PM, swats73 said:

Swats73 

Ok, sounds like someone with a rootkit, keylogger, some form of malware, because if you're not infected and you use something like a 256BIT password, no one is hacking anyone! :)

littlemAng0
18 hours ago, xpl0its said:

Ok, sounds like someone with a rootkit, keylogger, some form of malware, because if you're not infected and you use something like a 256BIT password, no one is hacking anyone! :)

that s a sweet answer, huh

xpl0its
5 hours ago, littlemAng0 said:

that s a sweet answer, huh

Not sure I understand what you mean? :(

Scoldo365

My account got hacked, but the A-Hole changed my email address, so now i cant login at all.......i sent a support email to battlestate support on the 9th Feb!!!  Still no reply, 14 days later.  The support here is a joke, and dont give me "its in Beta" BS....that doesnt could when i paid £50 for the game originally.  I get that hacks happen, it sucks, but any other game and i would have had my details reset inside of 24 hours.....SORT OUT MY ISSUE!!

swats73
1 hour ago, Scoldo365 said:

My account got hacked, but the A-Hole changed my email address, so now i cant login at all.......i sent a support email to battlestate support on the 9th Feb!!!  Still no reply, 14 days later.  The support here is a joke, and dont give me "its in Beta" BS....that doesnt could when i paid £50 for the game originally.  I get that hacks happen, it sucks, but any other game and i would have had my details reset inside of 24 hours.....SORT OUT MY ISSUE!!

All ticket are being answered ASAP, but due to the unforeseen numbers of new players this is taking longer than normal. I know it is incredibly frustrating but please be paitent.

Support is working flat out. 

Swats73