Jump to content

Money in stash has disappeared


Aubade
 Share

Recommended Posts

on 2/16/20 at 1:50 i was gaming on woods killed same chunky dude and evacuated, when i got back to my stash i look up and most of my money was gone. 5.8 mil out of 7.1 was gone. i only have 1.7 because i sold stuff then realized it was gone.

2020-02-16[02-01] (2).png

Edited by Aubade
Update
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Aubade said:

on 2/16/20 at 1:50 i was gaming on woods killed same chunky dude and evacuated, when i got back to my stash i look up and most of my money was gone. 5.8 mil out of 7.1 was gone. i only have 1.7 because i sold stuff then realized it was gone.

 

So two things. one there was a post about this a few weeks back (before you post something you should check through the records so you arent starting new posts on old issues) not sure if they resolved it but i would start with their post and see what they came up with

Second thing a bit of a tip, take the mags and pistol grips off your guns to save loads of space :P

  • Thanks 1
  • Cold 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i had the exact same PROBLEM an hour ago, I had over 12,5 mill. Sold a 0.2bitcoin for 148k then realised I had 8 mill in the stash!! Im thinking in stop playing right now, if the grind I had to do to earn that can be bugged and repeated in the future. Yes Im really mad at the moment sorry xD

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rublonsky said:

Anyone can help me or tell me how to contact a moderator? I really want to keep playing. Please.

so how loss of money stops you from playing?

Devs or moderators won't give you back your money.

You will hear "Issues are expected - it's a beta'. 

IF the devs would spend their valuable time on manually giving out players stuff they lost due bugs or mistakes - that  would take away them from actually developing the game. 

Don't you wish devs to concentrate on fixing the bugs and developing game instead of going around and holding hand to every crybaby?

Edited by sYs
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ohh I understand, but what if i had no money left? Do I have to play just scav for days because of a bug? I think it's not fair, not even fun. But I understand what you say, It's a pitty, I think im going to keep playing but without the epic sense when you find or loot something really valuable because it can fade away in my stash.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rublonsky said:

Ohh I understand, but what if i had no money left? Do I have to play just scav for days because of a bug? I think it's not fair, not even fun. But I understand what you say, It's a pitty, I think im going to keep playing but without the epic sense when you find or loot something really valuable because it can fade away in my stash.

To play all you need is a gun.

Don't get me wrong man - it sucks that you lost money but devs aint gonna give it back to you.

I don't know how people loose their stuff or money or items.

I never lost anything in my stash while being in lobby except that one time when i sold 100 bitcoins for 129 99 instead of 129 999 but that was all on me. Of course i could argue that "WARNING" popup for under market value didn't pop up. 

I been playing for 4 years none stop - never happened to me. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Money is definitely disappearing at the moment and it's really weird.

I've taken 3k roubles for vehicle extraction 5 times now, and every time I load into raid the money has either disappeared completely or gone down to some weird random amount (like 1320 roubles or something).

I put my cash in stash in a Money Case and I'm not having problems, but it all seems to have started with that patch that lowered the amount of money you can take in raid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

It sucks that this has happened to what seems to be more than a handful of players.  I myself don't even pay too much attention to how much money I have in my stash, and the fact that the money could vanish means i'm spending it on high end guns and gear rather than saving it.  This also kind of gets rid of gear fear for me.

 

I highly doubt that the devs would issue money back to the handful of players on an individual basis. They MIGHT just do a consolation amount to everybody (kind of like 2 weeks ago when everybody got 1mil roubles for the server issues). They might not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

just happened to me agian. second time in 2 weeks. first time was 480k and this time 500k. how am i supposed to get ahead if this game keeps ripping me off.  i should have just paid someone to kick me in the nuts for $50 and saved $150

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just got online, a lot of insured stuff came back to me, received it all during the message and when going to my character, nothing really was put in my stash. Poef, all my insured stuff gone.

This game is a waste of my time.

- spawn killers
- cheaters
- missing money
- insured items not going to my stash

Im starting to think Factory causes all kinds of troubles.

Edited by mrrrkowalski
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mrrrkowalski said:

Just got online, a lot of insured stuff came back to me, received it all during the message and when going to my character, nothing really was put in my stash. Poef, all my insured stuff gone.

This game is a waste of my time.

- spawn killers
- cheaters
- missing money
- insured items not going to my stash

Im starting to think Factory causes all kinds of troubles.

Relog into the game, your stuff will still be in the message

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pearomaniac said:

Relog into the game, your stuff will still be in the message

Thanks. This worked. Still getting used to all the bugs. In 20 years of gaming I never complained about any games untill now 🙂

Still very amazed about the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mrrrkowalski said:

Thanks. This worked. Still getting used to all the bugs. In 20 years of gaming I never complained about any games untill now 🙂

Still very amazed about the game.

The thing that causes the bug with insurance items is when you try to take something that is inside of your bag or tac rig that you got back as part of insurance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same today i had 8M, i sold something and i saw i was in 4M, i continue playing and now a have 2M i didn't use that money just  disappear. i wonder if this continue because it is worrying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/1/2021 at 9:38 PM, OzRogue said:

i just lost 3 mill... as if they haven't fixed this problem 

Just happened to me Today !! FFS i was selling stuff on the Flea Market suddenly from 2.7mil to 700k I have started this game alone, reading and watching videos and took me days to gather the money, Just sent a Ticket hopefully Ill get my money back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...