Money in stash has disappeared

Aubade

This happened to me three separate times in a span of a week. I lost a total of like 600k or smthg and I know I'm not getting that back. I just want to know how to avoid it. It sucks knowing that every piece of loot I get won't matter in the end.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Gosega:

Just happened to me Today !! FFS i was selling stuff on the Flea Market suddenly from 2.7mil to 700k I have started this game alone, reading and watching videos and took me days to gather the money, Just sent a Ticket hopefully Ill get my money back

You have placed items in the flea market that are completely overpriced and have not paid attention to the fees for placing them. If you put an item with a value of 2k in the flea market, but demand 300k for it, then fees of 1.5 million will be deducted.

So your money is gone in 99% of the cases....

Edited by Donidon

Yep, I just had this happen for the first time playing this game.  I had 2.3 million in roubs.  I logged on about and hour ago to play a scav run and do some flea market selling.  Before going into the scav run I took note that I had 2.2 million because I just rearranged my stuff.  Did a successful scav run came back to stash and I'm missing 1 million.  Of course I figured that I must have done something by mistake but after going back over the stash and noticing nothing was purchased from flea market by mistake it has to be a bug in the game.  Its interesting to me that this thread started over a year ago and this is still an occurring problem even with a recent wipe. Sure it sucks, is it going to stop me from playing most likely not but Id expect some kind of reply from a dev or mod regarding the topic.   Also just as a note.  When I typically sell on the flea market I mark items down lower than the lowest  list price by 50 to 100 roubs less.  So its not fees that are killing me that would cause this.

• 6 months later...
18 hours ago, ignare said:

Just had this happen today. Came back from a scav run with a full stack missing from my stash. Can't believe this hasn't been fixed. 

Happened again today. So two days in a row. This is making it impossible for me to actually make any money. What is going on with this??????