Sign in to follow this  
TheKiroshi

Death by... what?

TheKiroshi

I just got out of a match on shoreline, and TLDR; I was randomly taking damage.

I'm aware that server desync can sometimes lose audio or whatever, but this constant.

Entered the match, PMC, Shoreline, spawned on right side and made my way to gas station,  I arrived, shot a couple scavs.  and started randomly heard myself bleed out.  No bullet impact, no gunshot (Even suppressed muffle, which is easier to hear with headphones on, I'm aware long distance can make it very silent, But I was at gas-station, not out in the open.)

I tried to heal the damage, and again and again, I would take more damage, no matter where i moved or if I was in bushes or rushing into the station itself.   

Obviously, I felt it was a damage hack,  and played dead instead of wasting healing supplies on myself.  And Le gasp. I died without a trace.  The credit went to a random scav name.

Is this known? are hackers just randomly tossing damage to massive areas? is there some super ultra elite Scav sniper who hits inside buildings? cuz I feel like it was a hack.

If it was a hack.. am I just poo-out-of-luck? what can I request from support?

superstyln

Hey dude, this happened to me. I spawned at the river on customs i made my way across the river and desynced back to where i almost spawned. I took damage as i was teleporting, no bullets and died. End screen was "killed" but no name/class etc it was like i jumped from a building and died. I also want to know if it was a hacker. It was the first time i went in  fully geared, i psyched myself up with a coffee etc. hoping for at least a run. At least the boys at work can have a laugh at me.Gear fear has increased and at least when i go in with crap gear i get all my gear back  ahaha. @ Wednesday 19.02.