Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hendy1703

Do bullets even work?

Recommended Posts

Hendy1703

I swear bullets in this game do NOTHING. im using armour class 4 body and I run up on a scav with a shotgun, i hit him TWENTY TWO times and he hits me twice and I die.... seriously how does a scav take 22 shots of FMJ 5.45x39? Seriously, this game is just a money loosing simulator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thormato

The FMJ has a 9.3% Chance to penetrate a 100% durability Zhuk-3 (lvl3) (Not uncommon on Scavs) and a 0% Chance on a 6b13 (lvl4), means if they had any of those Armors, the first 10 shots pretty much did nothing to the target
Furthermore, it would take 11 Hits if you would hit him in the arms or legs or 6 Hits if you hit them in the Stomach, and because iam pretty sure because you run up to him you hit him into all the body parts and not only one.

Scavs tend to shot at arms or legs, and normal Buckshot 7mm 12c does 32x8 Dmg (256) so, 2 hits in the arm/leg you are dead.

So pushing AI is your own fault, They arent Money Bags, they are real enemys, which can be quite strong.
You should rethink the way you approach them and you wont lose that much money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hendy1703

I didnt approach the AI, he was sat in a bush with NO armour, My hit count said 22 and he was the only person I saw in the raid as I was in for about 4 mins... that cant be right..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overkill_Reaper
3 hours ago, Hendy1703 said:

I didnt approach the AI, he was sat in a bush with NO armour, My hit count said 22 and he was the only person I saw in the raid as I was in for about 4 mins... that cant be right..

Armor & damage in this game are a bit unrealistic at the moment. The introduction of individual armor plate hit boxes combined with a more fleshed out damage system should change that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rekonsile
6 hours ago, Hendy1703 said:

I swear bullets in this game do NOTHING. im using armour class 4 body and I run up on a scav with a shotgun, i hit him TWENTY TWO times and he hits me twice and I die.... seriously how does a scav take 22 shots of FMJ 5.45x39? Seriously, this game is just a money loosing simulator.

if the scav is wearing armor FMJ will never kill someone in level 3 armor or above. Like i tell everyone in my Stream ammo is the only thing that matters in this game. armor is for fighting players and scavs that use poo ammo. take a look at the ballistics charts learn what ammo is the best and then go from there

Edited by Rekonsile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zaqzz

@Hendy1703 I saw twitch streamer yesterday shot 2 mags like 40 ammo sp6 from vss to a scav head and nothing happened xD I can clip you this if you want, just need to get back from work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hendy1703

Yeh ahah, I hope they increase the bullet effects cause I lost my best gun as well, not got any of it back so obviously I was looted. I love the game and its concept and i know its in beta but its getting tiring loosing money all the time. I started last week with 3 million in the bank and now i can barely hold onto 1 million because of how expensive everything is due to constant dying to unfair gun fights.Im the first to admit when I get outplayed or someone is just better than me but im really trying to keep motivated with the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tendi
42 minutes ago, Hendy1703 said:

Yeh ahah, I hope they increase the bullet effects cause I lost my best gun as well, not got any of it back so obviously I was looted. I love the game and its concept and i know its in beta but its getting tiring loosing money all the time. I started last week with 3 million in the bank and now i can barely hold onto 1 million because of how expensive everything is due to constant dying to unfair gun fights.Im the first to admit when I get outplayed or someone is just better than me but im really trying to keep motivated with the game.

Have patience and be more observant, aim for the head, use higher tier ammo, look into finding a good budget kit, pick your battles wiser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hendy1703
49 minutes ago, Tendi said:

Have patience and be more observant, aim for the head, use higher tier ammo, look into finding a good budget kit, pick your battles wiser.

I know I know but my point is... 22 bullets to an unarmoured scav should drop him, regardless of the bullets. I am very quick to accept deaths but as the scav was the only enemy I saw for the entire 4 mins I was in the raid and my hit count was 22, he shouldnt of been able to hit me twice and drop me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2