Cheater Report support

bloodnectar

bloodnectar

Sorry I just couldnt find a better place to find support for Cheater Question. I have a storry and need some guidance please! I found a hatchling recently, i Helped him but then he came to me and dropped a docs case, I thought he wants to share, it had bitcoins in it like 12, was unreal so I threw it back at him but he started to spawn the DOCS CASE and then just BITCOINS for me insisting so I would pick up, I refused. Can someone explain, dont you have to have server admin rights to be able to "spawn" items like that ? and should I have taken a video of this person doing this and kill him to be able to get his nickname off the tag ? or could he be tracked on server logs like GTA* online admins can ? whats the best thing to do ??

SOrry for my English 😮

• Like 1

I ran into a usec that I killed and when I went to grab his dogtag it wasn't there? I killed him literally one foot from me and immediately looted him to find no dog tag and when I extracted my kill feed said I killed a usec and it had the question marks I know it was him because he had the usec clothes and I only killed one other thing and it was a scav the whole raid?

• 3 months later...
AzureChimes
On 2/16/2020 at 7:59 PM, bloodnectar said:

Sorry I just couldnt find a better place to find support for Cheater Question. I have a storry and need some guidance please! I found a hatchling recently, i Helped him but then he came to me and dropped a docs case, I thought he wants to share, it had bitcoins in it like 12, was unreal so I threw it back at him but he started to spawn the DOCS CASE and then just BITCOINS for me insisting so I would pick up, I refused. Can someone explain, dont you have to have server admin rights to be able to "spawn" items like that ? and should I have taken a video of this person doing this and kill him to be able to get his nickname off the tag ? or could he be tracked on server logs like GTA* online admins can ? whats the best thing to do ??

SOrry for my English 😮

People are going to point you into the direction of the "Cheater MEGA THREAD"

I've seen 3 posts so far on this forum of people getting killed twice over by the hacker they reported 2-4 weeks prior. The report megathread is placebo.