ZSU : Oceanic (AU / NZ) gaming community

DeadEyeKiwi

DeadEyeKiwi

kLZ9QLa.png

Special Unit [ZSU] is a gaming community, focused on playing to have fun, working as a team and playing tactically towards what ever our goal may be. 

ZSU started off back in 2008 as an Australian ARMA clan, but over time we expanded and shifted our focus to be more of a tight knit community of like minded gamers who play to have fun.

ZSU plays a lot of different game genres, from Tactical FPS, Survival, RTS all the way to Simulators ...and a lot more!

Escape from Tarkov has caught the eye of ZSU and we are planning to have some fun with it! There's a few members currently with access and more will do in the future!

Being a member of ZSU is not a requirement to play with us, if you're after some people to play games with or just looking for like minded individuals, click on the links below.

If you find yourself having fun and enjoy our company, you can help us represent ZSU by applying to join us as a clan member.

Discord server ➤ http://discord.gg/zsu
ZSU website ➤ http://www.zspecialunit.org

- Dubs(DeadEyeKiwi) 
ZSU Moderator

• Upvote 3

Nice one dubs. 

Just to echo what he's said here. We do love to play games and as long as you're looking to play the game tactically. Jump in with us. You dont need to sign up or be a clan member!

Cheers

Dr. Rockso
ZSU Head admin

Edited by Dr_Rockso
Suicidexempt

G'Day Blokes,

Loving this game so far and would love more people to come join in on the fun. We're aussie based but all nations welcomed, we have a few Dutch and Canadian already joining in on the fun.

Some have asked if you need to join the clan/community to play with us...not at all. Everyone is welcomed and if you join us even better.

Hope to see you all in there soon.

Warm Regards,

Suicidexempt

ZSU Admin

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Minions_Gambit

Hi all,

I'll declare that I am a ZSU clan member, but would like to say that both ZSU and myself would be very happy to have more Aussie players come and join us to play EfT, and a whole host of other games, if you're keen.

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
DustyTruckie

Great group of players, that are easy to communicate with and have a good time. 

Great group to play with if you're in the oceanic region, with people playing at most hours of the day. And if I'm not mistaken I believe EFT tuesdays and Thursday's now!?

• 3 weeks later...
Bundy_BE4R

Almost on the verge of buying EOD, just cant wait any longer......   the seesaw is starting to tip.

But I can see there being a very, very steep learning curve.  Any chance if I take the plunge I could get someone to show me the ropes, more importantly I suppose, the exits ;P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!!! I've recently joined ZSU!!! Although, I'm not able to play exclusively on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to work. Does anyone from ZSU play outside those times?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
DeadEyeKiwi

Shameless bump ;)

Due to Oceanic servers being a thing now, EFT activity within ZSU has come back! We have clan members, community members and even random folk coming in and playing quite a lot! 

New discord link(This one won't expire)
https://discord.gg/zsu

On 8/15/2017 at 0:14 AM, THALL said:

I think I've seen you guys on Squad? I wouldn't mind grouping up sometimes but might wait till the OCE servers are here.

Most likely have, Squad is one of our primary games. Play both casual and competitively.

Just jump on discord if you are ever keen to play EFT or Squad :)

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
DeadEyeKiwi
On 8/30/2017 at 3:30 PM, Verdex said:

Hey uh, long time viewer of EFT second day player, 

do you guys care if we're new? I don't know call outs.

Sorry for the late one mate, I don't use the forums too much :P

We don't mind if people are new or not, we've had a lot of new folk come in and the guys and shown them the ropes of EFT.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey Gents,

I'm the Escape from Tarkov Game Coordinator within ZSU, and just letting you all know we have well over 50+ EFT Players within our community and are super hyped for 0.8.0 and the new Interchange map!

Interested in joining a group of friendly Oceanic players? Hit us up at http://discord.gg/zsu

We'll see you in raid!

ZSU_EFT.jpg

• 7 months later...

Hey folks,

Things seem to have quietened down a little since 10.8 - We've still got well over 150 EFT players in our community though, and we're always happy to have more like-minded gamers jumping in with us!

Escape with us in our Discord if you want to find some new mates to play with! :scwhink:

Edited by MAK777
  • 4 months later...