Curious about the hate toward Hatchlings

Malaphor

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to the game. I've had the game for a month or so but haven't been able to dive in as much as I'd like. I saw some of the recent rumblings about hatchlings and the hate the playstyle gets and I am curious if i'm understanding it correctly. 

To my understanding the hatchling is done because it allows a player to go into a raid and be able to run faster and for longer with zero risk of losing anything, they take in a key and rush a loot spot to get geared in the raid itself. Am i right in thinking the hate comes from the fact they can get to these spots first and possibly even leave the raid without having to come to any significant risk?

If this is the case I absolutely understand the frustrations many players feel when they have to pick up the scraps of a hatchling that has rushed a specific spot. 

Am I missing anything here? I appreciate any further help understanding the matter.

xLostAndDamnedx

so imagine,you spent 1kk roubles to buy some gear,you playing carefully and moving towards marked room which was already looted by broke ass hatchling,he got weapon case and you got 9x18 PM ammo he left

1 hour ago, xLostAndDamnedx said:

so imagine,you spent 1kk roubles to buy some gear,you playing carefully and moving towards marked room which was already looted by broke ass hatchling,he got weapon case and you got 9x18 PM ammo he left

its a good thing a hatchling cant and will never be able to fit a weapons case in their pockets, so they would basically be opening the door up for you to get free weapons case. 

Edited by New_guy
Spectro887
2 hours ago, New_guy said:

its a good thing a hatchling cant and will never be able to fit a weapons case in their pockets, so they would basically be opening the door up for you to get free weapons case. 

It depends, if you bring a backpack and money to use the extraction with the jeep out of the dorm you have already done.

Edited by Spectro887
GhostZ69
3 hours ago, xLostAndDamnedx said:

A hatchling cannot loot the Weapon Case.  He opened it for you and now you get to get it without having to use a charge on your "realistic" key with only 25 charges.  

16 minutes ago, Spectro887 said:

It depends, if you bring a backpack and money to use the extraction with the jeep out of the dorm you have already done.

If they bring "gear" like a backpack does that make them a hatchling?  Or more free loot for other players?  

Honestly, the amount of time, effort and resources to combat hatchlings is just dumb.  The dev's have wasted important time that could have been used to much better effect on other things.  They have been handed a million ideas on how to "fix" the problem, yet if the game were designed properly from the get go, there would not be a problem.

• Upvote 1
Spectro887
13 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

A hatchling cannot loot the Weapon Case.  He opened it for you and now you get to get it without having to use a charge on your "realistic" key with only 25 charges.  

If they bring "gear" like a backpack does that make them a hatchling?  Or more free loot for other players?  

Honestly, the amount of time, effort and resources to combat hatchlings is just dumb.  The dev's have wasted important time that could have been used to much better effect on other things.  They have been handed a million ideas on how to "fix" the problem, yet if the game were designed properly from the get go, there would not be a problem.

I know, in fact I am perhaps one of the few who do not mind the atchlings and who loves to make certain runs when the day turns badly or simply for fun .... some times it happens to find the various loot areas completely cleared but frankly like it happens to me 1 time out of 5 and many of those who do atchling I find them dead even before arriving in good loot areas lol.

Edited by Spectro887

Im the guy who likes to go on a hatchling run whenever i die too much just so i can chill and earn a quick buck, also when im low on cash i wont be able to afford any decent gear and a interchange run of 1-2 graphics card fits right into my pouch and gets me back on track. I dont see a problem with hatchlings at all, its not like we have an advantage over you because we run faster, everybody hopes into a game with different goals, some to earn money, some to get kills, some to complete missions, and if you try to do all at the same time comapared to a hatchling who has a straight forward goal, ofcourse the hatchlings gonna have an edge over you. to me its just part of the game, when im geared i simply kill hatchlings as a warmup when i see them.

TUALMASOK

I don't hate hatchlings at all, but I absolutely love it when they complain about not being able to play the game "the way they want!"

I also appreciate them bringing loot of out the resort on Shoreline for me. Just wait by the hole in the wall and it all gets delivered to you, no questions asked.