Sign in to follow this  
New_guy

Is anything going to be done regarding the pointless scav on scav killing?

New_guy

Obviously if AI scavs dont shoot at you, you are part of their "group" so why do other players who are scav running think its okay to just kill each other? Like you arent running your scav for the laughs... atleast in my opinion if someone is scav running that means they are pretty broke and need gear for PMC... so my real question is has there been any kind of talk regarding this? As a scav you should only have to worry about Raiders or PMC's. I should be able to walk up to another scav player and wave, then move on and go our own ways, or group up. Its tiresome only being killed by other scavs on scav runs. Id say my past 50+ scav runs (and no im not joking) have ended in another scav killing me and literally never seeing a PMC.. The worst part about this is the guys camping exfils on top of being a scav.. Is it really that necessary to be that low or are people really just that bad at the game they cant play? 

schubbey

i think you gotta a higher spawn chance for valuable stuff on your scav than a normal ai scav, also you as a player loot other things and its easy to see whos player and whos ai in most cases

even tho i dont think its needed they plan to add some sort of karma to scavs, so if you celebrate scav kills they will be angry even if you spawn in a new raid (kinda like that), also later they will add a dlc called "scav life" which is planned to add quests and skills to your scav (they said that on one of the streams, could be changed of course)

xili84

I have only been playing just over a week... But my alrdy plentifull experience with other player scavs tell me to not trust a single one. So I shoot first, before they shoot me. This is a vicious circle, and I also dont agree with it, but its the way it is. I accepted it, and I adapted accordingly. 

Untill they add a karma system, this is the way :)

BigBlackSalami

Hello,

I don't think it's pointless. If you want to have some sort of interaction with another Scav Player, go ahead, but don't cry if he decide to kill you. This game is an "Open World RPG", so you play the way you want to play. It's not pointless, that's only the goal of the game. Do whatever you want to have fun.

It's funny that in the same sentence you say that you got killed by a Scav Player in your last 50 Scav runs and then you say that people are really just "that bad" at the game.

You might be the only problem to your own frustration.

Regards,

New_guy
42 minutes ago, BigBlackSalami said:

Hello,

I don't think it's pointless. If you want to have some sort of interaction with another Scav Player, go ahead, but don't cry if he decide to kill you. This game is an "Open World RPG", so you play the way you want to play. It's not pointless, that's only the goal of the game. Do whatever you want to have fun.

It's funny that in the same sentence you say that you got killed by a Scav Player in your last 50 Scav runs and then you say that people are really just "that bad" at the game.

You might be the only problem to your own frustration.

Regards,

Okay first off nice name LOL and second yes because I wave and wiggle or voice line then get shot when trying to be friendly. 

Endorsement

yeah i had a friendly scav guy, found some good loot but didnt have a bag and it was taking up all of my rig so i was just gonna give it to him, and another scav that happened to show up with us, and he just guns us both down. kinda of ruins the fun. its so fun when you and fellow scavs team together and kill teams but these people ruin it by just killing another scav for a shitty mosin

TUALMASOK

How many times in how many different threads is this going to be brought up?