gurqups

randomly died

gurqups

I killed one PMC - he didnt shoot 1 bullet at me and then after 5min i was taking random dmg, 1st my arm broke and i healed and it was ok for 3min and then after 3min i just randomly died from nothing.
It was writen that some scav killed me, so maybe the player i killed joined as scav in same server with hacks or maybe is hacking somebody else so idk...

His name was "Trivio"

illman

Same thing happened to me and my 2 fiends 30 minutes ago. First i started taking damage every few seconds and then my other 2 teammates. It felt like some kind of hack where nearby players take damage. Cause at first only i took dmg. And then my other 2 mates started getting damaged as the player moved closer.

We were in the customs garages near the trailerpark and at first i thought im getting sniped with poo ammo or something but i went inside a garage and around it and it did not make a difference.

SOAKGARAGE
Posted (edited)

same thing happened to me, googled it to find out what happened and ended up here, bizzare i swear its not the first time this has happened, some random damage happened, i ran into cover in storage on customs, nothing was shooting me, i healed the damage, walked out from the shed, suddenly both arms fractured and zeroed, i ran back inside to splint them and i dropped dead

The after report seems to show me there was an invisible completely silent shotgun weirlding scav shooting me so perfectly that i recieved pellets to all my limbs evenly and instantly -.- 

Randomdeathwtf - Copy.png

Edited by SOAKGARAGE

Pafoly

Same just happened to me, I killed another player scav, was going to extract all throd shi i had, then i randomly just died and it says that i died by the same player scav that i killed, but like 15 min later

Ramsess-SH-

Yup, after 4-5 games for me on maps other then factory.

At some point my connection to the server is broken.

I send out info but im not getting any, what that seems to do is move me on the map but everyone and every scav is "invisible" and you get pelted by invisible scavs that are also very silent.

I've had like 10 of these deaths since wipe and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.