Sign in to follow this  
Patch1024

Patch1024

Are the servers down right now?

Darkboy38

Хорошая игра, она не даст тебе играть в неё весь день, с утра вылеты, вечером вылеты нужно пойти поесть.

despite37

Having same issue.

Patch1024

I got in so maybe its just conjested

Jsnake1127

Mines down, as of five minutes ago 

CandyCornz

My game keeps saying that BattlEye Services failed to download, which is causing me unable to play.

Toxifyd

i can launch the game but as soon as it gets to the loading profile data a popup appears and says unable to reconnect to game

CandyCornz

I hope we get compensation for ALL of the problems for the past week and this week too! If not thats fine but I just hope we get 1 mil or maybe even 1.5mil. I just want the ingame money. And yes I know its Beta/Alpha I know.

Toxifyd

as much as i would like the in game money(even though i have enough) as compensation, i would rather they just make sure and fix the errors, yes being in beta stage still there are going to be issues and thats fine. i still play this game the most over all the other games i own as this game gives me the most challenges and pushes me to be a more alert and a better player

CandyCornz

that is true. I just hope they can fix these problems and never get them again. Then again there are so many new players that are joining everyday and its hard for overloaded players to join and the servers are getting overloaded which makes it worse for the game developers to fix bugs.

Edited by CandyCornz

Toxifyd

yes since all the streamers have been streaming tarkov the servers have been becoming stressed/overloaded but i dont have any issues during the day and during the week, 95% of the server issues(by issues i mean queue times) i have are between the hours of 8pm-5am everyday.