RadicalDewo

Hackers are Back

RadicalDewo

In the last 2 days ive encountered almost a dozen hackers 10000% using esp (trying to shoot me through solid objects), speed hacks, people instantly snapping to my head etc.  This game can NOT survive the hacks.  Its time for another ban wave and its time to increase the frequency of them.  If this game goes to crap i literally have no other game to play.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

REX62

a man just slid across the floor laying down and whipped around the corner spraying my friend and i down and i dont know where to report it bc it's not a bug or anything its just hacks and it wont let me insert mp4 files so help how do i properly report this guy

NigelSmith

RadicalDewo

There is no report feature were supposed to trust in BSG's anti-cheat protocols despite the fact that their anti-cheat has been notoriously lack luster up until the introduction of the new anti cheat (which has clearly been out long enough for hackers to figure out how to bypass it).

• Sad 1

LoginTaken

They never left......

As mentioned in other discussions.

The war of Hackers/cheaters vs Dev Team, will never end.

When one gains some ground the other will take in back and more, in return.

Its just a stalemate and all we are doing right now is determining who controls the no mans land.

Cheating has been common for me (First) this week. However its only a matter of time before its rare again and we have the advantage.

Also side note

duck you cheaters.

exorcistaaa

Nothing new to be honest. They've always been here and it's a constant game of cat and mouse. BattleEye always had hard time detecting private cheats, that just didn't accept everyone that registered onto said forum..

TUALMASOK
2 hours ago, RadicalDewo said:

10000% using esp

"That's impossible. No one can give more than one hundred percent. By definition that is the most anyone can give."

Grimm285
35 minutes ago, TUALMASOK said:

"That's impossible. No one can give more than one hundred percent. By definition that is the most anyone can give."

welllll if we are talking philosophy you can only give 100% of something that has a finite amount, thus there are ways to give more then 100%.   Considering everyone and their grandmother has seen more hackers then there seems to be players in the game, his percentage is correct because its on a make believe number of imaginary boogey men called hackers that manage to be in every low level players game but extremely rare in games of people who know the game well.  

Thus non-finite imaginary hackers 10 000% could be correct.  Yay math!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

TUALMASOK

I'm 5 million percent sure that could be possibly true.

Jsnake1127

I am pretty much done.  I got hacked on two separate occasions in a few hours today.  One scav run, and a pmc run. And i lost some good gear to a player who shot me through the helmet within 2 seconds of seeing me almost 100m away.  

What can they do to combat this because it's frustrating. 

Edited by Jsnake1127
  • Sad 1

CreamyCowboy

Ever considered that maybe you're just getting killed by better players with better ammo / gear? Having people shoot at you while you're behind cover doesnt automatically mean they are cheating. Bullet penetration exists if I'm not mistaken. So if I see you run behind cover, why not fire a few more rounds to see if you get lucky?

Not denying cheating exists, but you probably arent run ing into it as often as you claim.

Edited by CreamyCowboy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Aru

today in labs i got killed by a chinese named cheater was speed hacking 

Zyfer
1 hour ago, CreamyCowboy said:

Ever considered that maybe you're just getting killed by better players with better ammo / gear? Having people shoot at you while you're behind cover doesnt automatically mean they are cheating. Bullet penetration exists if I'm not mistaken. So if I see you run behind cover, why not fire a few more rounds to see if you get lucky?

Not denying cheating exists, but you probably arent run ing into it as often as you claim.

Bruh moment.

6 hours ago, Grimm285 said:

welllll if we are talking philosophy you can only give 100% of something that has a finite amount, thus there are ways to give more then 100%.   Considering everyone and their grandmother has seen more hackers then there seems to be players in the game, his percentage is correct because its on a make believe number of imaginary boogey men called hackers that manage to be in every low level players game but extremely rare in games of people who know the game well.  

Thus non-finite imaginary hackers 10 000% could be correct.  Yay math!

Yay cringe!

Edited by Zyfer
  • Sad 2

PowerPaulZ

hacks get out of controll again atm

Blender808

Got headshotted by an invisible shotgunner and headshot through a wall with a shotgun 2 times in a row about 10 seconds after spawn in factory today. It's ridiculous, add a game crash to that, and 2 runs with a lucky scav/raider insta headshot to that and that's what 5 sets of gear for 5 to 10 minutes of pmc gameplay?! This game is broke a bit too much beyond my imagination.

Vodor

I managed to creep up on someone in a bush the other day and put my gun against their head and executed them.

They had no idea I was there, they weren’t afk, does that make me a cheater?

Just saying.....

PowerPaulZ

no, that makes them just bad.....

• Thanks 1

Xisted

i think i got missile granaded today ..1 dude was trowing granades like an ak and he must of had god aim cause it pretty mutch hit me when i was running away at full speed

Vodor
3 hours ago, PowerPaulZ said:

no, that makes them just bad.....

Hah! yeah too right, but you know what I mean ;) They would be the ideal candidate to come screaming to these forums about cheating.

Xeraphas
21 hours ago, REX62 said:

a man just slid across the floor laying down and whipped around the corner spraying my friend and i down and i dont know where to report it bc it's not a bug or anything its just hacks and it wont let me insert mp4 files so help how do i properly report this guy

upload the mp4 to youtube then link it here

tobiassolem

People told BSG for ages to get "BattlEye" as it would be the be all, end all of cheating.

Other people told the previous group that BE isn't that good, after all - cheating occurs in EVERY. MULTIPLAYER. GAME. OUT. THERE.

And here we are.

BSG now has BE, and every issue with cheating can be referred to them. So, if you have an issue. Contact BattlEye. I'm sure they will appreciate the feedback.

Spectro887

More than cheaters, I'm seeing a lot of lagswitchers, every raid is full of them, lately it's always like this, you see people brutally lagging, a second before in a corner there is nothing and a second later someone appears magically and kills you with an infinite spay of bullets ... fuking losers ... it would be enough to set the ping limit much lower and you see that people stop going to play on servers that ping type 140 or more.

Edited by Spectro887

hidden_citizen

Hello,

As  @NigelSmith commented, there's already a Hacker Report post, where you have to present video proof of the inccident.

Please refer to that post and do not create others.

The link is here: