Bed3viL

You most likely did NOT die to a cheater

Bed3viL

This forum is just getting crazy with "i died to another hacker" threads.  You were very unlikely killed by a hacker.  Stop taking to the interwebs because you got outplayed by chads while you cower around the map, creeping like a ducking nerd, thinking you're invisible to the world.  You're not.  People see you, and hear you.  You were 1 tapped by someone better then you.  Deal with it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2
  • Cold 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6
  • Upvote 6

sYs

Yup - sadly thats how it goes.

Here's an example of a new player low level who is camping { almost got me and kids - don't camp with lasers on} and i was out of nades so i outmove him in very painfull way.

In his mind "HACKING"

Than i could post where i take out 4 man team [top gear] in timeline of 2 minutes on customs all with single shots. I wanted to send them vid but the whole team changed their names and i couldn't find them in friend list finder. 

Edited by sYs
  • Hot 2

RadicalDewo

Bro im watching people fly through the hallway from red room to parking lot in labs in under 2 seconds in just about every other game now.  Dont tell me im not seeing hackers because im literally watching people speed hack.

Edited by RadicalDewo

Pricey_234

Is it speed hack or possibly max strength? max strength;

Increases sprint speed (+75% at elite level)

Edited by Pricey_234

RadicalDewo

I used to cheese strength before this recent change so i know the difference between ridiculous blatant speed hacks vs elite strength.

Xeraphas

I have seen people posting vids of the cheating though like this one guy was in a 5 man and a speed hacker flew across the room and 1 shot them all while running and at incredibly tight angles.

EDIT: here's his clip from the other forum https://clips.twitch.tv/GlutenFreeConsiderateDeerANELE

Edited by Xeraphas

Twigster

Yeah no hackers in Tarkov !

Its just desync brah... Git Gud noobs. Guy streaming on youtube just has a amazing gaming chair.

619184406_efthack.thumb.jpg.e0e413b65dad81fdd12599d1abbb8b69.jpg 

Vodor

I had a game of Airsoft at a different site to normal and the organiser said:

”If you think someone is cheating your better make damn sure you’re right, because the moment you call it everyone starts thinking there is a cheater and the call outs spread like wildfire.”

And they are right, not to say there are no cheaters in Tarkov because there are, but unless you see these speed hacks and stuff happening you don’t know if they’re cheating or not.

PowerPaulZ

I think this is a good point but you have to think when there are so many obvious cheater(speedhack aimbot) how many wallhack only users are out there?

If you check the forums of that garbage people you see that most of the cheaters try to not get caught and try to look legit.

Point is if you are a fucktard cheater you never learned to play legit and 98% of the cheater are way to dumb to look legit.

A replay or long deathcam after the game would sort this out.

• Upvote 2

TheKillerSmalls

Deniers are dumb. Hacking has only increased with with playerbase. 10,000 concurrent players to 100,000 in the last month. Thaaaaats 90,000 more players and cheaters. Dumb ducks dont know math or averages apparently.

• Sad 1

Vodor
2 hours ago, TheKillerSmalls said:

Deniers are dumb. Hacking has only increased with with playerbase. 10,000 concurrent players to 100,000 in the last month. Thaaaaats 90,000 more players and cheaters. Dumb ducks dont know math or averages apparently.

If you used percentages in your example then it might not look like the amount of cheaters has changed at all :) 

Edited by Vodor
  • Hot 1

Spectro887
21 hours ago, Bed3viL said:

This forum is just getting crazy with "i died to another hacker" threads.  You were very unlikely killed by a hacker.  Stop taking to the interwebs because you got outplayed by chads while you cower around the map, creeping like a ducking nerd, thinking you're invisible to the world.  You're not.  People see you, and hear you.  You were 1 tapped by someone better then you.  Deal with it. 

In fact, you die only because the game is just bad, lag, desync and other poo.

Edited by Spectro887

LoginTaken

Its near impossible to tell the difference between cheater/hacker and in game bugs, glitches, dysnc, bad game design and a host of other issues.

There are cheaters, until this week only seen one true, cannot deny, hacker. However in the last week seen two more. Its obvious as duck, which is the only time its even possible to determine it.

The rest of the time its bad game design, bugs, glitches, dysnc etc etc...

Bed3viL
On 2/17/2020 at 4:02 PM, RadicalDewo said:

Bro im watching people fly through the hallway from red room to parking lot in labs in under 2 seconds in just about every other game now.  Dont tell me im not seeing hackers because im literally watching people speed hack.

Have you been posting evidence of these people in the video thread? 

I'm not denying cheaters in the game... im just simply saying they are few and far apart, and the quite large majority of the time, you are being outplayed.  

Bed3viL
9 hours ago, TheKillerSmalls said:

Who taught you how to find averages?   lmfao. 

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

SkyCloud
17 hours ago, TheKillerSmalls said:

Deniers are dumb.

Hmm... In this wipe me, and my squad encountered with only 1 blatant cheater(which we killed) and my survival rate is 70% which means i die 3 games out of 10 times. And when i die, it is because of my own mistakes, not being shot by a cheater, not being outplayed. I either move wrong or aim wrong. So excuse me when i laugh in tears when someone talks about "cheater epidemic"

Nobody denies that there are cheaters in the game. There are cheaters in every game, sorry to inform you but there is no 100% cheat proof game. Also not everyone you have encountered is a cheater.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Springmaus
vor 21 Stunden schrieb PowerPaulZ:

A replay or long deathcam after the game would sort this out.

That would be nice. It would be helpful to find out if someone was cheating or not and it would also help people to learn from their mistakes. It’s the only thing I am really missing in this game.

But the title definitely is correct. In at least 90% where people say they died to a cheater, it was most likely not the case. 

Edited by Springmaus

iankiller77

I have been playing this game for a solid 19 days. The amount of time I actually died to a hacker is very high. I literally got killed by a cheating player scav on my first game. (Got shot 4 times  by an akm in the forest while covered by trees and bush in customs) I also got killed by a player by straight headshot while I was covered by a smoke grenade I was looking in the direction the shot came from and trust me, he couldn't see me. He literally shot one bullet. (That was also in my first week of playing this game)

The amount of desynch is also insane, I already shot a full 30 mag on someone and I had a 0 hit count after seeing at least 10 bullet touch his head just to see him teleport a second after. In fact it is very hard to get rid of cheaters in any game and some hacks are just not possible to detect. The fact is, it's a huge problem in this game and the reason is simple : The lack of hacker's counter mesure.

Counting on an anti cheat alone to prevent hackers is a terrible idea. I can list you just a few of the problems that come to my mind instantly. First : You can be queued with anyone regardless of skill or lvls. Let consider that the game have a great anti cheat, placing new players in a separate queue would imply that the risk of a high end player getting matched with a hacker are lowered. (Sadly it might make it painfull for new players)

Second: Their is nothing linking your account to something other then your email/computer. A good practice is making "controlled queue". Point 1 kinda refer to this as well but it goes beyond. Take the exemple of CS:GO implementation of selective queue after the game went free. To reduce the amount of hackers, you had to register a phone to your account. The result is that to be placed with other you need to have a valid phone that get black listed if you are caught cheating. A phone is more of a pain in the ass to replace then pay 50$ for a new account.

To those saying that using material to identify hacker is a good measure, you clearly never cheated before. (Yeah I did cheat as a kid) Tempering with your computer registry is something that can be done by a 8 years old child and once you did it you can create a new "identity" to your material.

I do understand that dealing with hackers is extremelly difficult, but it seem to me that this game doesn't really care about dealing with hackers that much. (I might be wrong, I obviously am not working for them)

PS : Hackers are most of the time playing scavs, you would not believe the amount of time I got double taped by hackers in the head with a scav/akm. I know those are not ai by the way they move, and they usually shoot no extra bullet. All you hear is bang bang -> your dead. They don't even bother shooting an extra bullet.

I don't know much about other map, but I did encounter my deal of hackers in customs.
Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy this game a lot. But to be killed by obvious cheating players and not being able to report them in any effective way really is killing me.

Good day to you if you bothered reading this far and sorry for my terrible english.

lemonlord777
37 minutes ago, iankiller77 said:

I have been playing this game for a solid 19 days. The amount of time I actually died to a hacker is very high. I literally got killed by a cheating player scav on my first game. (Got shot 4 times  by an akm in the forest while covered by trees and bush in customs) I also got killed by a player by straight headshot while I was covered by a smoke grenade I was looking in the direction the shot came from and trust me, he couldn't see me.

This is exactly the problem. Youve been playing less than a month and think many of your deaths are due to cheaters, but your own statements show you lack an understanding of the game and its mechanics. Being in a bush does not make you invisible, body parts are easy to pick out with a zoom optic and its hard to tell how concealed you truly are while hiding in a bush. If you think every time you get shot in a bush is due to a cheater you are never going to improve. Also thermal scopes exist in the game and see through smoke i would assume, so it is 100% possible to get shot right through smoke by someone playing the game legitimately. Or they flanked around the smoke, or their teammate or some other player got you from another angle or any number of explanations other than cheating. You later go on to say you can tell that a player scav was cheating because they one shot you in the head, and you know it was a player and not ai because of how they were moving. Well if you had time to observe their movement and identify its a player, they had time to line up a headshot. Or maybe they just had a good snap. There's nothing suspicious about that.

Desynch can be a problem and is annoying but it happens much more rarely than you suggest. I desynch maybe once per 15-20 raids, and i dont think ive ever died as a direct result of a desynch in recent memory.

• Thanks 2

iankiller77
Just now, lemonlord777 said:

This is exactly the problem. Youve been playing less than a month and think many of your deaths are due to cheaters, but your own statements show you lack an understanding of the game and its mechanics. Being in a bush does not make you invisible, body parts are easy to pick out with a zoom optic and its hard to tell how concealed you truly are while hiding in a bush. If you think every time you get shot in a bush is due to a cheater you are never going to improve. Also thermal scopes exist in the game and see through smoke i would assume, so it is 100% possible to get shot right through smoke by someone playing the game legitimately. Or they flanked around the smoke, or their teammate or some other player got you from another angle or any number of explanations other than cheating. You later go on to say you can tell that a player scav was cheating because they one shot you in the head, and you know it was a player and not ai because of how they were moving. Well if you had time to observe their movement and identify its a player, they had time to line up a headshot. Or maybe they just had a good snap. There's nothing suspicious about that.

Desynch can be a problem and is annoying but it happens much more rarely than you suggest. I desynch maybe once per 15-20 raids, and i dont think ive ever died as a direct result of a desynch in recent memory.

I didn't say I was hidden by a bush, their were a solid 4 trees and a bush between me and this player. I said I have been playing for 19 days but I have 90 h on the game, I am not a casual player. I can tell he is a scav not because I saw him, but because I heard him run from far away on a straight line to me while I was looting. I actually doubt he was going at normal speed. He took 5 sec to get to me, 1 sec to stop and .5 sec to double headshot me with an akm. The player killed me with a pistol in that smoke, not sure if pistol can have thermal but that could explain it. I also specified that I heard the shot, it was almost in a straight line in front of me.

I am not a casual player, I may not have 1k hours yet on this game but I have enough gaming/cheating experience to notice someone having no recoil, I have fairly great knowledge of the akm since it was my main gun and even with the best mods, landing two perfect it in a matter then less of a second is very unlickly, even more at great range (he wasn't next to me) Actually, spotting me that fast is unlikely from the position he came from. This person knew where I was and I wasn't moving. Just one of those situation is unlikely so could I say about the 3 happening at the same time.

lemonlord777
4 minutes ago, iankiller77 said:

I didn't say I was hidden by a bush, their were a solid 4 trees and a bush between me and this player. I said I have been playing for 19 days but I have 90 h on the game, I am not a casual player. I can tell he is a scav not because I saw him, but because I heard him run from far away on a straight line to me while I was looting. I actually doubt he was going at normal speed. He took 5 sec to get to me, 1 sec to stop and .5 sec to double headshot me with an akm. The player killed me with a pistol in that smoke, not sure if pistol can have thermal but that could explain it. I also specified that I heard the shot, it was almost in a straight line in front of me.

I am not a casual player, I may not have 1k hours yet on this game but I have enough gaming/cheating experience to notice someone having no recoil, I have fairly great knowledge of the akm since it was my main gun and even with the best mods, landing two perfect it in a matter then less of a second is very unlickly, even more at great range (he wasn't next to me) Actually, spotting me that fast is unlikely from the position he came from. This person knew where I was and I wasn't moving. Just one of those situation is unlikely so could I say about the 3 happening at the same time.

None of this sounds remotely convincing to be honest. 4 trees and a bush in front of you is not hard cover. A guy running up to you and shooting you really fast isnt a reason to assume cheating. And no you could not tell by the soumd of the gunshot that it was right in front of you. If you knew how the audio in this game works youd know that shots from directly in front or directly behind sound the same, which is why good players look to the side to localize sounds, because turning your head moves the soud into one headphone or the other. 

Some people are just really good. I watch streamers sometimes and they spot people that i cant even see and i have to pause the video and look close to pick out what caught their eye. There are just really good players out there.

iankiller77
5 minutes ago, lemonlord777 said:

None of this sounds remotely convincing to be honest. 4 trees and a bush in front of you is not hard cover. A guy running up to you and shooting you really fast isnt a reason to assume cheating. And no you could not tell by the soumd of the gunshot that it was right in front of you. If you knew how the audio in this game works youd know that shots from directly in front or directly behind sound the same, which is why good players look to the side to localize sounds, because turning your head moves the soud into one headphone or the other. 

Some people are just really good. I watch streamers sometimes and they spot people that i cant even see and i have to pause the video and look close to pick out what caught their eye. There are just really good players out there.

If you are aware of customs, I was next to the extract boat in the middle of the most huge forest bush area. He shot me 4 times in between the trees from the boat area. ( I was in the middle of the forest/bushy region) Even a thermal can't see thru that. I knew that person was in front of me because I heard him moving for a solid 30 sec. A wall was behind me so unless someone shot me thru the concrete wall in factory I doubt he was behind me. I may have 90h in game but I probably watched just as much in youtube tutorial and pro player gameplay. I do know about the free look trick I also use it to spot player with certain scope. Just saying their was no one behind me since it was my spawn as a pmc and their was only 2 entry point from where I was that were in front of me. No one was to my left I got shot by the smoke at my right side. I may not be an expert of sound in this game but I can tell difference between left and right hear.

lemonlord777
2 minutes ago, iankiller77 said:

If you are aware of customs, I was next to the extract boat in the middle of the most huge forest bush area. He shot me 4 times in between the trees from the boat area. ( I was in the middle of the forest/bushy region) Even a thermal can't see thru that. I knew that person was in front of me because I heard him moving for a solid 30 sec. A wall was behind me so unless someone shot me thru the concrete wall in factory I doubt he was behind me. I may have 90h in game but I probably watched just as much in youtube tutorial and pro player gameplay. I do know about the free look trick I also use it to spot player with certain scope. Just saying their was no one behind me since it was my spawn as a pmc and their was only 2 entry point from where I was that were in front of me. No one was to my left I got shot by the smoke at my right side. I may not be an expert of sound in this game but I can tell difference between left and right hear.

But you cant just say no one was to my side, I know it, because you dont..  someone could have been to your side. Its easy to shoot down into that treeline from the top or from across the river with a good optic. You can never be totally sure. And how can you possibly know he shot you from the front through all those bushes? If he couldnt see you from there then you couldnt see him and even if you could hear him moving around for 30 seconds that means someone nearby could have as well and spotted you first. Idk there's so many reasonable possibilities that are being ignored in favor of i got killed by a cheater. And i have 200+ hours in the game and at least as many hours of watching streams and video content..  and to be honest i still consider myself a very mediocre player, and when i was at 100 hours i was just bad at the game still

iankiller77
Just now, lemonlord777 said:

But you cant just say no one was to my side, I know it, because you dont..  someone could have been to your side. Its easy to shoot down into that treeline from the top or from across the river with a good optic. You can never be totally sure. And how can you possibly know he shot you from the front through all those bushes? If he couldnt see you from there then you couldnt see him and even if you could hear him moving around for 30 seconds that means someone nearby could have as well and spotted you first. Idk there's so many reasonable possibilities that are being ignored in favor of i got killed by a cheater. And i have 200+ hours in the game and at least as many hours of watching streams and video content..  and to be honest i still consider myself a very mediocre player, and when i was at 100 hours i was just bad at the game still

I do agree with your point but you are comparing two different situation. The person that was in front of me is in factory.

The person that shot me in customs was to my left. He shot 4 bullet while I was passing in a area where he had no visibility and didn't miss me once. If someone shot me from any other direction I would have heard them as well. Actually if they were not stupid they would have taken the shots on him, he had no cover I did. I had cover from both bridge and boat. Hitting me would have been a lot harder, and not rewarding since I started running after the first shot in an even less visible area.

To be honest if this guy is not a cheater he is both really lucky and extremely skilled at the same time.

I do not consider my self to be good in this game, but I do have enough game time to understand what's happening around me. I might still not be completely aquainted to the guns but I at least shot most of them once (except pistols). Also I have over 6k hours experience on fps. If I say someone is most likely cheating, he most likely is. I am not talking about someone one taping me, it happened quite often, but when more then 1 very unlikely conditions are met in a short period of time, it is more then suspicious to me.

notprae

Question: Has a killcam been suggested? Seeing how the person killed you after you're dead would help since people can record the killcam footage if the cheater is obvious.

I know they couldn't show killcam footage immediately after dead because your squad may still be in game and then you could tell them where you died from, but maybe once the raid timer expires and the raid is over, there's an option in the menu to view your previous killcams once the raid is over.

Just a thought. And would also be cool to see where other people shot you from so you could consider checking those areas next time you pass through there.

• Like 1