cpjet64

Cell Phone or PDA to list trader prices in raid

cpjet64

It would be awesome to be able to craft a cellphone or PDA that we could take in raid with us that would overlay the current traders prices. It would be nice to be a craft-able item maybe a broken g phone and a working LCD or something.

Alpha_Falcon

How bout we take this one step further: have a real life smartphone with an app that can look up such things. There's probably an app like this already.

• Upvote 1

psychovisual
On 2/18/2020 at 1:28 AM, cpjet64 said:

It would be awesome to be able to craft a cellphone or PDA that we could take in raid with us that would overlay the current traders prices. It would be nice to be a craft-able item maybe a broken g phone and a working LCD or something.

It's a good idea in concept, in reality, fetching the huge flea market database in real time in game might be an issue. Although could easily be fixed by implementing a sort of snapshot of item prices so they are always loaded and shouldn't have any impact on performance.

I imagine this would be very low priority though for the devs as you get to know the prices of items just by playing and trading regularly.

cpjet64
On 2/19/2020 at 5:12 AM, psychovisual said:

It's a good idea in concept, in reality, fetching the huge flea market database in real time in game might be an issue. Although could easily be fixed by implementing a sort of snapshot of item prices so they are always loaded and shouldn't have any impact on performance.

I imagine this would be very low priority though for the devs as you get to know the prices of items just by playing and trading regularly.

I totally agree thats why i suggested they be updated once per raid launch. I know the prices of items since ive been playing for a while now but all the same it would be nice to see if something is spiking pricewise or not.

Front-Bucket

I honestly think they are going for the fear of not knowing, should i risk it? if they wanted you to know everything's price, they would reduce the amount of items

Smile_King

Definitely not a priority item considering the issues they're currently experiencing but an AMAZING idea nonetheless. Would definitely like to see this implemented.