Pyromani

Upgrading account

Pyromani

Hey guys! I'm thinking about upgrading my account from standard to EOD edition. 
Will my progress be lost? quest progress, dealer standings, loot in stash etc. 

I have quite a few hours into the game and losing progress would be very sad for me 

Pezzo1
26 minutes ago, Pyromani said:

I have quite a few hours into the game and losing progress would be very sad for me 

Hi man,

So before when upgrading you had to wipe your account and start from zero again, however as far as I am aware it's not the case anymore and you can upgrade safely without having to start again.

However, don't stay too attached to your gear. As we are still in beta, big updates will force you to wipe your account anyway. :) 

Have fun with your upgrade ! 

Grimm285
1 hour ago, Pyromani said:

as the other stated you no longer have to reset your entire account.  I believe they changed that with the .12 or .11 update somewhere in there.  I have heard people complaining it may take a few days or at-least a day for the updated account to register.

A few suggestions are: make sure after upgrading you sign out of everything, including signing out of the launcher then sign back in.  Restarting your computer never hurts, and validating files (you can do this from the launcher drop down menu in the top right) some people have said before helps the game realize you have upgraded.
But most importantly just wait after you upgrade, your EOD edition will be put to your account it just may take some time.

That being said if you aren't too far in and want your update now you can always reset your account and it should show immediately, but i would suggest just wait.
On a side note there has been talks of a sale at then end of this month but i have 0 idea if those are true at all, I just remember reading that a week or so back on another post by community member 

Edited by Grimm285