Sign in to follow this  
Juggernaught26

issues with downloading the game

Juggernaught26

i have tried downloading the game for the last 2 hours and cant get it to install where most of my space is on my drive. i have tried unistalling and reinstalling multiple times but still get the same outcome can anyone please help me this is what it says but i try to select my d drive and it wont do it. C:\Battlestate Games\EFT (live)

psychovisual
18 hours ago, Juggernaught26 said:

i have tried downloading the game for the last 2 hours and cant get it to install where most of my space is on my drive. i have tried unistalling and reinstalling multiple times but still get the same outcome can anyone please help me this is what it says but i try to select my d drive and it wont do it. C:\Battlestate Games\EFT (live)

Can you be more specific please? What type of drive are trying to install on, how much space is free? Have you tried freeing up some space?

swats73
19 hours ago, Juggernaught26 said:

In the launcher settings you can specify a location for game to be installed. 

Mine for example in G:/EFT after manual creation of the folder on G.

Swats73