Low FPS on a high-end system

Quessy

I run with a GTX 1070 8GB, Ryzen 7 2700, 32gb of DDR4 ram and a 650 watt power supply. I run on the lowest settings but get around 30 fps on reserve and interchange-sized maps. This is a really big dealbreaker for me because I can't compete with anyone. Please help.

Run it on that an see how you do . 

2020-02-13[09-46] (0).png

Also in your nvidia control panel have power management set to maximum performance an vertical sync set to off . I get around 100 and up fps with my setup . 

37 minutes ago, Kremson said:

Run it on that an see how you do . 

2020-02-13[09-46] (0).png

Also in your nvidia control panel have power management set to maximum performance an vertical sync set to off . I get around 100 and up fps with my setup . 

Meh, no difference. I might just save up for a new processor again. Ty for helping

Its occurring to many people. Something is wrong recently with hardware usage. I am willing to bet, through my investigations, that one of your CPU cores is much higher than the rest, and the GPU usage is low%, and your GPU clocks (Core Mhz) are lower than card's max. Are you able to check this?

18 minutes ago, smk0341 said:

Its occurring to many people. Something is wrong recently with hardware usage. I am willing to bet, through my investigations, that one of your CPU cores is much higher than the rest, and the GPU usage is low%, and your GPU clocks (Core Mhz) are lower than card's max. Are you able to check this?

Oh really? How should I try to check it?