night raid recomendations

TeriyakiShark

Recently I've really gotten into night raids and I want to know other people's experience with them. I've had some great raids where I don't see a single pmc and loot until I'm full and leave; I casually kill scavs and traverse the map. Other times I'm creeping through the forest and I get one shot or killed very quickly by suppressed fire with no target in sight.

I would like to know from those who have experience with night raids or have real stats: what is the safest map to do raids on at night (1) and how prevalent are thermals and NVGs (2)?

1) I've run shoreline 4 times and customs once at night. I had a great raid for both maps but many more bad raids on shoreline. I've heard customs is fairly safe at night as it's a lot of new players trying to get quests done. Have any of you found that to be true for nighttime? I would like to do night raids and avoid contact to loot up and build up cash.

2) I've run shoreline at night about 4 times and died 3/4 times. I know for sure 1 raid was a 3+man party with NVGs. The other times I never saw anyone and died while crouched in bushes or creeping. I'm wondering if everyone on night raids all run thermals or something and easily spot me creeping through bushes. Any thoughts?

Also what do you prefer at night, NVG or thermal or both; like NVG goggles with a thermal sight? Trying to figure out how to play at night with visibility but not break the bank. I've tried all the NVGs and unfortunately died with all of them too. I found the GPNVG-18 to be best but I can't keep losing them or I'll have no money. I would seriously consider running a Reap IR if it raised my survival chance but idk yet.

i dont do night raids anymore (got enough cash and finished the quests i wanted to do)

vor 17 Stunden schrieb TeriyakiShark:

what is the safest map

depends on region and time, also need to be lucky to have a lot of hatchlings/quest runners

thermals and NVGs

a streamer said something good, think it was sacriel, think about a duel with yourself, one of you is wearing thermal/nvg the other isnt, who wins?

I would like to do night raids and avoid contact to loot up and build up cash.

go on shoreline for keycards and ledx, just need to find the right time irl when few people are doing that poop, can do the same on doorms, or tech store on interchange...doesnt really matter, use light equip (just pistol or whatever) run to the closest lootspot and continue or disconnect after profit - heal up - continue

run thermals or something and easily spot me creeping through bushes. Any thoughts?

with thermal you can see everyone in bushes, cant even tell if thermal or wallhack tbh...thermal just very strong

NVG or thermal or both

thermal op even on day time raids :S

Interchange. But ur save nowhere. 

I personally love Thermals but they are not so easy as many say. 

Ofc at ranges ur in advantage but infight u need to install a second sight. ..or a second, close combat weapon. Your eyes are also focussed on the thermal sight. ...easy to forget ur surroundings. ......and. ....since there's a prozessor working in these sights,  they are not as precise as often mentioned. 

There are lots of situations an night vision scope is better. 

Thermal is not OP,  it's strong like IRL ja,  but not OP 

• Sad 2