Sign in to follow this  
DeoFavente

No Alpha Code

DeoFavente

Hi there everyone,

Two friends of mine bought the game today and one of them got access to the alpha and the other did not, now I know this can work on a first come first serve basis but the mate who has not yet received his game actually got it first.... So what can he do to get access to the alpha because surely he should have got an activation email before the other guy if he did it all first

please help we want to play as a group

Aerror
vor 9 Minuten schrieb DeoFavente:

Hi there everyone,

Two friends of mine bought the game today and one of them got access to the alpha and the other did not, now I know this can work on a first come first serve basis but the mate who has not yet received his game actually got it first.... So what can he do to get access to the alpha because surely he should have got an activation email before the other guy if he did it all first

which version did they buy?

only edge of darkness gives guaranteed access to the alpha.....left behind and prepare for escape only a chance

JAGUAR1950
39 minutes ago, DeoFavente said:

Hi there everyone,

Please read the information in this link Posted 23 hours ago:http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/11612-soon-the-new-alpha-admission-waves-will-rise/

JAGUAR1950
1 minute ago, DeoFavente said:

Fair enough, Just seemed odd that it is random and not first come first serve :/ 

You get lucky in the next waves: :)