The first wave of counter-cheating bans

Blackb1rd

Blackb1rd

As we have announced from the start of Escape from Tarkov Alpha testing, the anti-cheating and hack detection system have not yet been enabled. Unfortunately, some users have attempted employing hacks to gain an unfair advantage in combat  and spoil the game for the honest players.

Today, we have executed a first wave of bans for using hacks. Please note that those who were caught cheating are not only banned and  excluded from Alpha testing, but also permanently lose their accounts and relinquish the right to make any related claims, regardless of the pre-order package.

We shall continue our relentless fight against hackers and cheaters, both on this testing stage and from now forth. We are the zealots of fair play and have zero tolerance for those who play otherwise.

LmOZOKY8Gno.jpg

• Upvote 99
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AHSGMA

• .Motorola.

• TheColdVein

• KingOfKings33

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As we have announced from the start of Escape from Tarkov Alpha testing, the anti-cheating and hack detection system have not yet been enabled. Unfortunately, some users have attempted employing hacks

So, can I have access to the Alpha now you've removed those douchebags?

They need to ban like Blizzard and do a IP and hardware ban so if anybody cheats in this game will need to buy a new computer and do a lot of work to get back in. Sorry that's how it needs to be

Posted Images

KingOfKings33

thank  You so much ...

in survarium ( a very bad mess of a attempt and UN-user friendly game ), cheaters get 2 or 3 times the free pass until they are permanently banned...

im glad BsG have real honor when it comes to scumbag cheaters.

well done, and all the best.

Edited by ForeverAloneDude
survarium sucks F****G balls
  • Upvote 8
11 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

As we have announced from the start of Escape from Tarkov Alpha testing, the anti-cheating and hack detection system have not yet been enabled. Unfortunately, some users have attempted employing hacks to gain an unfair advantage in combat  and spoil the game for the honest players.

Today, we have executed a first wave of bans for using hacks. Please note that those who were caught cheating are not only banned and  excluded from Alpha testing, but also permanently lose their accounts and relinquish the right to make any related claims, regardless of the pre-order package.

We shall continue our relentless fight against hackers and cheaters, both on this testing stage and from now forth. We are the zealots of fair play and have zero tolerance for those who play otherwise.

LmOZOKY8Gno.jpg

Nice to see BSG are taking no prisoners :uninja:

• Upvote 1
DirtyOldMan1976

Kill them all! Death to all cheaters. Not really, though. ;) Good to know that you don't show no mercy with them unholy creatures.

KingOfKings33
5 minutes ago, tanquist47 said:

They get instabanned, and banned by HWIDs if they try it on second accounts. I see you are still a liar..

ey survarium BRO, i was talking like it was and still is to this day...

back in the day when they had no anti cheat  ( only lies that they had one  ) then cheaters ran free all the time...now with that battleye BS, they still give a second chance...time to stop defending those hacks at vostok , okay bruhhhh

tanquist47
1 минуту назад, ForeverAloneDude сказал:

only lies

People who lie to look cool are not actually cool "bruuh", they're just sad. Done talkin to you, not fond of liars, here or anywhere.

hahahahahah cheating in alpha :D some people has no brains.

btw- its terrible how fast hackers can prepare programs to cheat in fresh game like this.

and im wondering how devs could catch them and made no mistakes (even VAC is not perfect and i heared abut random bans without reason)

• Upvote 1
KingOfKings33
1 minute ago, tanquist47 said:

People who lie to look cool are not actually cool "bruuh", they're just sad. Done talkin to you, not fond of liars, here or anywhere.

what lies are you talking about ??! are you working for veegee :D 

I have nothing to hide...back your claims up of where i have lied or gtfo dude...im done with you  as well, because nothing will come out of this anyway...or prove me wrong brooooo

I'll never understand why people use cheats.
For me video games are personal challenges.
When someone use traps, is admiting that are a loser.
Nice job guys.

• Upvote 1

They need to ban like Blizzard and do a IP and hardware ban so if anybody cheats in this game will need to buy a new computer and do a lot of work to get back in.

Sorry that's how it needs to be and it's a tried and true method.

• Upvote 13
KingOfKings33
2 minutes ago, AHSGMA said:

They need to ban like Blizzard and do a IP and hardware ban so if anybody cheats in this game will need to buy a new computer and do a lot of work to get back in.

+111

yes, totally agree with this

• Upvote 2

I'm wondering how they detect cheaters in game. I'M GLAD that they have a zero tolerance to anything that's outside of how the game is supposed to be played. But I wanna know how they detect cheaters. And if they get any false positives. Or do they have any way for people to msg BSG and say "hey I think this person hacks". I just don't wanna see legit players get banned because they have an insanely good game.

• Upvote 3
Sergeant_Denis
6 минут назад, AHSGMA сказал:

If developers create good automatic anticheat system , and player will banned instant when him use it - dont need. 2-3 banned copies of game , and cheater ass will burned. And developers take more money , to modyfy game and anticheat :D

Edited by Sergeant_Denis