WILDjake4

Can't change server.

WILDjake4

Everytime I open my launcher, it says my region is USA, and being from australia, this isn't the ideal server I'd like to be connected to. Although, when I try to change it to the oceanic region, I tick the box, and press apply, and nothing happens. I'm stuck on the US servers and I can't do anything about it. I've restarted the client multiple times.

Ninnix

I'm also having this problem. i cant change my server either, when i click it they all time out and dont let me connect to any of them. i can only play with auto select on.

swats73

Are you both doing this from the launcher window with game not started.

Should only be launcher running and not game. In server list un tick auto select bottom left of server list, then select ones you want to use. Click apply and all done.

Swats73 

SirKronos

I have the same problem on Brazil, though the reason I want to select other servers is because the SA one got huge matching times frequently. But I can't even select the closest USA servers with the lowest pings, it just doesn't allow me to do it.

The only thing that works is using automatic server selection, but that is a no-no to me, because EFT thinks it's a good idea to throw me on AUS or SEA servers, when I got pings higher than 650 on those places (even lost an SV-98 due to this). 

Aaronx45

I have this same issue, I only open the launcher. I go into "change server" and deselect "Use automatic server selection" then continue to select the servers that have the best ping for me, then i click apply and the servers don't apply. All the servers then time out and I close the window and it comes up with an error saying "THE OPERATION WAS CANCELED".  This is really irritating because whenever I play with my friends the ping is poo.