Sign in to follow this  
hipsu

Do something against rising number of cheater

hipsu

Its crazy how much cheaters and chinese ghosts running arround right now. New player peak brought in a whole wave of new cheater and it ruins the game. 

We died several times on labs from a obvious cheater now. Also some of them straming live with their cheats and nothing happens. You really need to do something about it. 

• Upvote 1

Xarc

@hipsu Posting more good quality videos here with the alleged "cheaters" will determine BSG/BE to take more drastic measures.

hipsu
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Xarc:

@hipsu Posting more good quality videos here with the alleged "cheaters" will determine BSG/BE to take more drastic measures.

I already posted several videos there, but this thread looks like a place where they can put all videos and forget about it. 

Spoiler

Xarc
2 minutes ago, hipsu said:

I already posted several videos there, but this thread looks like a place where they can put all videos and forget about it. 

Reveal hidden contents

Being overwhelmed by your entitled reports (BattleEye) will have to do something about it, or their reputation will slowly go down.

SwellBeat

As a Chinese, I am angry about the bad reputation of the cheaters, and I apologize for the trouble. These vulnerabilities eroded our reputation and ruined our gaming experience. All we can do is report to the seller. I want to be a China server and then shut down the server so that the scammers won't affect you. The war against cheaters is not yours.   We will fight the cheater to the end until the cheater gives up his actions

Revolver1209

There are many cheating players in China, but there are more normal players.
The cheating players I met were not only from China. Can you understand?
We also need a good gaming environment.
We also enjoy playing this game.
I don't want you to have a bad opinion of Chinese players.
What people hate is cheating players.

• Upvote 1