Sign in to follow this  
Dmansipes

Server Errors, connection Issues, but yet others are playing just fine?

Dmansipes

I'm not sure what's going on with the servers, but the last two raids for me, and my buds on Interchange, we have been nothing but Server Errors and crashes, along with sound bugs, Scavs and Players Lagging across our screens, and just dying out of no where. I'm Not sure what's going on but if anyone has any suggestions, or some insightful feedback, I'd much appreciate it.

kecorrigan

literally constantly getting "server connection lost" and its constantly causing gear loss for me, like its way way worse than its been in a long time. Not sure what they're doing at BSG honestly, this is pretty horrendous.

Harlequinne

Currently doing a run to an extract by repeatedly rejoining, hoping I'm going to get out and not lose my gear...not how I planned to spend my last hour available to game :(.

Apparently I made it out, as well as managed to somehow kill someone who was running in place...not sure how that works, I hope that dude gets his gear back and doesn't have to do the hell run.

Harlequinne

I really don't mind if it happens on a scav...it's annoying, but it's not the end of the world, but when I go into a game with a PMC it's super frustrating

Mournukes

having the same issue, constant connection lost, lost my gear for three rounds now....... extremely frustrating, sent in a ticket last night cant send in another one.... maybe we will be compensated somehow???????? i'm about sick of losing gear to a disconnect/timer :(

jschrimpf

same also having the same issue, must be on their end.