LordNugget

REMOVE QUEST "BULLSHIT"

LordNugget

As a solo player I am struggling a lot with the quest "bullshit" you have to place an sv-98, a roler, and a false flash drive in the third floor of the dorms.

Problem: you are not allowed to kill any scavs.

Last raid i spawned on the old gas station side. Killed a player got into dorms, luckily no scavs in there and i managed to place sv-98 and roler.

Then i had to go to the bridge where the false flash drive spawns, i managed to get there saw a player scav but let him walk passed me. I headed to dorms, luckily i managed to place the  last item, jumped down the roof and walked towards smugglers boat along the wall.

Then it happened: I heard a player scav, no chance to hide. I could let him kill me, which is absolutely stupid, so i shot him.

Quest failed. I thought okay, but I placed all three items, all good just need to survive another raid without killing a scav.

Back in my stash i restarted the Quest. Place roler... place sv-98 it says.

Only one question: WHY????!!!! WHY???????????????????

WTF. It is not even close to be funny. I just hate you now BSG. Why the actual duck? !

There are player scavs in this game! FFS! I am so angry atm. I thought about uninstalling the game. I hate you so mutch.

Edited by LordNugget
  • Sad 2

hipsu

Yeah this quest is really bullshit (ha ha), like many other quests. There was a poll some time ago and 80% of people said they dont like the actual quest system. But does BSG care? No. 

Have fun with quests like shooter born in heaven or cold blooded, absolutely painful.

• Like 1

Schaefer

All quests right now are just placeholders to test certain mechanics.

Same goes for extracts with certain conditions.

LordNugget
vor 11 Minuten schrieb Schaefer:

All quests right now are just placeholders to test certain mechanics.

Same goes for extracts with certain conditions.

Fine for me. But this quest needs to be removed. ASAP.

• Confused 1

RACWAR
13 minutes ago, LordNugget said:

Fine for me. But this quest needs to be removed. ASAP.

If you don't like the quest then just don't do it. Easy as that.

LordNugget
vor 2 Minuten schrieb RACWAR:

If you don't like the quest then just don't do it. Easy as that.

Dude. That logic. You don't like fries without salt. Instead of adding salt.
You simply dont eat. Problem solved. Smart.

symbiote

Another one crybaby : ) . This quest is not that hard, did it solo, even mixed my exit, so had to go through dorms three times :)  and did it from first try. Go read wiki page on how to do this quest.

Do you do this in your life too? If something is too hard for you in life you ask so everything else to be changed?

And for your information these quests are more like challenges/daily quests and many of them are simplified then before, this wipe i did all of them very easily.

6 minutes ago, LordNugget said:

What is that logic? :DAre all right in your mind?

and @RACWAR is right, don't like it? Don't play it. Nothing is going to be changed according some crying. Quest is doable. This is a hardcore shooter, what did you expect?

Edited by symbiote

sYs

wow.

wait till you get to the "The guide"

:)

• Upvote 1

LordNugget
vor 5 Minuten schrieb symbiote:

Another one crybaby : ) . This quest is not that hard, did it solo, even mixed my exit, so had to go through dorms three times :)  and did it from first try. Go read wiki page on how to do this quest.

Do you do this in your life too? If something is too hard for you in life you ask so everything else to be changed?

And for your information these quests are more like challenges/daily quests and many of them are simplified then before, this wipe i did all of them very easily.

What is that logic? :DAre all right in your mind?

and @RACWAR is right, don't like it? Don't play it. Nothing is going to be changed according some crying. Quest is doable. This is a hardcore shooter, what did you expect?

This is the only quest i complain about because it is like its name literal bullshit. You were just lucky. baby.

symbiote
46 minutes ago, hipsu said:

Yeah this quest is really bullshit (ha ha), like many other quests. There was a poll some time ago and 80% of people said they dont like the actual quest system. But does BSG care? No. 

Have fun with quests like shooter born in heaven or cold blooded, absolutely painful.

Yes you are right, these quests are the subject to change, but not the reason that somebody is just lame to do it(like this guy above). But because they are none sense, many of them are fine (like this one), but there are some quests who make no sense at all (give money quests for example). And also these quests are for testing purposes.

Thormato

I play a teambased game and cry if i dont play in a team, amazing

LordNugget
vor 3 Minuten schrieb sYs:

wow.

wait till you get to the "The guide"

:)

What's the problem with the guide? You just have to survive.

symbiote
2 minutes ago, LordNugget said:

This is the only quest i complain about because it is like its name literal bullshit. You were just lucky. baby.

This is not even the hardest quest, and you complain. And not it is not luck it is a skill. I did all the quests so many times that i don't have fingers for it :). By the way this is discussion forum, why do you need cry? You won't achieve anything in this.

LordNugget
vor 1 Minute schrieb Thormato:

I play a teambased game and cry if i dont play in a team, amazing

Team based game? You clearly never played a team based game.

Ever heard of Counter-Strike? Rainbow Six Siege? You even know what a team is?

sYs
2 minutes ago, LordNugget said:

;) Good luck on those maps. 

Once you die - quest fails and you have to restart from beggining.

Runtrought don't count - so you have to get xp. 

You must survive a raid at each location without dying, disconnecting, or running out the timer. If you do any of these you will have to start again. If you extract from the raid with a "Run Through" status, you do not have to begin again but that raid will not count as being completed. To avoid the "Run Through" status, gain at least 300 exp before extracting.

Edited by sYs

symbiote
1 minute ago, LordNugget said:

So you can survive all the maps in a row and can't place 3 items without killing anyone, are you insane?

Thormato
Just now, LordNugget said:

Team based game? You clearly never played a team based game.

Ever heard of Counter-Strike? Rainbow Six Siege? You even know what a team is?

Good luck cry baby, there are many Quests to come that are like bullshit

symbiote
Just now, sYs said:

Oh yeah this quests is annoying :D and takes a lot of time to complete :D for solo play this would be one of the hardest

sYs
Just now, symbiote said:

Oh yeah this quests is annoying :D and takes a lot of time to complete :D for solo play this would be one of the hardest

Yeah im doing this at solo now.

Finished the Labs, factory and reserve - the maps i have biggest issues with. Hopefully i don't die in Interchange, shoreline, woods, customs. :D

LordNugget
vor 1 Minute schrieb symbiote:

This is not even the hardest quest, and you complain. And not it is not luck it is a skill. I did all the quests so many times that i don't have fingers for it :). By the way this is discussion forum, why do you need cry? You won't achieve anything in this.

Of course i do. The changed a lot of quests this wipe. And i complain so the change this poo too.

Of course its luck. Its only luck based if can avoid all player scavs.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb sYs:

You will finish this quest sooner or later by simply playing the game. Start with labs, other maps are easy to survive.
It is difficult, but it is a fun quest.

RACWAR
27 minutes ago, LordNugget said:

Whatever that is supposed to mean.

Nobody forces you to do that quest, and there's only one more quest after that, and all you unlock from those two quests is just a barter trade. So what is the big deal? Just do something else.

LordNugget
vor 2 Minuten schrieb RACWAR:

Whatever that is supposed to mean.

Nobody forces you to do that quest, and there's only one more quest after that, and all you unlock from those two quests is just a barter trade. So what is the big deal? Just do something else.

I need it for Kappa Container.

symbiote
54 minutes ago, LordNugget said:

Of course i do. The changed a lot of quests this wipe. And i complain so the change this poo too.

Of course its luck. Its only luck based if can avoid all player scavs.

You will finish this quest sooner or later by simply playing the game. Start with labs, other maps are easy to survive.
It is difficult, but it is a fun quest.

They changed nothing with quest, in this patch there is only new quests, and some are simplified.

And no it is not luck, i just know how to avoid scavs, and how to deal with them in presence.

Your problem is that you think that you are like everyone else :D but you are just baby rat.  Who said that i I didn't do it? Do you know how many times i completed these quests? Do you even understand how many players base have completed this quest and did not cry like you? Do you even read what is written in this topic? And you are going to educate here on quests doing? Clearly you suck.

41 minutes ago, LordNugget said:

I need it for Kappa Container.

So work for it. Nobody cares about your crying.  Here is a hint this is discussion forum, write something constructive.

Do you want a help with this quest? Get a friend, i know it will be hard for your personality. But please try. Get a Sherpa, surely someone on discord be glad to help you with quest, if it is so hard for you.

Edited by symbiote

symbiote
56 minutes ago, sYs said:

Yeah im doing this at solo now.

Finished the Labs, factory and reserve - the maps i have biggest issues with. Hopefully i don't die in Interchange, shoreline, woods, customs. :D

This one takes time and luck :)bring a friend(s) will be a buffer for you if you can. It's different for everyone, for me it's woods, difficult to go through reapers :D . For reserve, it is easy to survive, but difficult to ext, manhole is an easy way to go out, cliff if you have RR, I would go for manhole, it is not that hard to sneak into there. I would go first woods, then does not matter and lastly lab, factory. And best to do it not in peak hours :) In overall, don't think that sequence matters, you can die on any map anytime :)