Dorro

Today my game has been unplayable.

Dorro

So every time ive tried to play today ive had issues. First i could not load into Reserve as a pmc or a scav, the game got to 70% loading loot and crashed. I managed to get two runs in as a scav on interchange, then i tried using my PMC on interchange with my friend, i used around 1mill worth of gear loaded into the game as soon as the game started i got kicked with server error, lost all my gear didnt even get to start.

This game has had serious server issues in Australia the last few weeks i love the game but when you lose half your stash in a raid without even loading in kinda sucks. And for the record i tried to send an error report buy my error report got an error report....

symbiote

Oh, poor you. No one will help you here. Try again sending a report, support does not read this forum, because it is not meant for that. Clearly you have network issues, or you were doing it on peak time and when servers crashed?