TheButchA

Long exit times after raid

TheButchA

Hi.  i dont no if there is a fix or if anyone else has this problem.  After a raid , i am having to wait for 5 to 10 minutes to get back to the stash area. 2 or 3 times i have had to alt ctrl del & kill the game that way & restart it just to get out..    friends have sorted thier stash & gone back in & i am still waiting to get out of the raid..   it just sits there...  any help would be great.         i use a 2080ti gpu if thats any help.   thank you.      image inserted.174999555_2020-02-2321-04(0).thumb.png.6a809040cb05a50625d7be46d539cd77.png

Methanier

I don't have quite 5-10 min load screens but I have the same issue of exceptionally long load screens after raids, Usually it's the same case, the people I'm running with are back in their stash fixing their loot from the run and I'm sitting in a load screen for 2-5 mins just waiting to get back to my stash.

TheButchA

I have heard that it could be  an issue with some 20 series cards.  hmmm.

TheButchA

ok,  been nice chatting with ya's.   cheers @Methanier    i can see we will get alot of help in here.

GlassPanther
On 3/18/2020 at 4:37 AM, TheButchA said:

ok,  been nice chatting with ya's.   cheers @Methanier    i can see we will get alot of help in here.

Have you had any luck? I just started having this issue excessively bad - can't figure out why at all. 

CavemanAGz

I am also having this happen. 2080, i9-9900k, 16gb RAM

Toxoplasmo

I too have this issue and it's becoming more annoying as time goes on.  Squad is having to wait for me to gear up and queue and I'm still sitting at black screen just waiting to get back to the main screen.

I also have a RTX 2080. 

CallsignWulf

1070, same issue here. Been having it for a while, but now my friends are finally getting the problem as well. Sometimes it's worse than others.

TechnoLogicPC

Same issue here. Don't know if its an issue with my ISP or what, but I imagine it's related to the fact that dealer items randomly don't load, and the flea market will sometimes not display items for a similar amount of time as end game screens just sit with that spinning circle.

Miwu

Same issue here. Flea Market and trader probs . ISP is not the Problem Teammate have the same ISP and also a 20xx nvidia card.

Installed it on NVME and SSD same problems.