iwiber

Item Found in Raid / Task List / Timeline

iwiber

Hi all.

I use the picture with all the items that need to be found in raid.

Then I love this list of tasks here.

Knowing the wipe is coming in the next couple of months, and that I'm only level 14, I feel that I keep a lot of items that I will never have to use. Do you know if there is anything out there mentioning around when (which level for example) an item will be needed for a task?

Thanks in advance.

schubbey

depends which tasks you wanna do, i reckon saving only the really rare ones that you need "soon" for example cigarettes, but theres no need to keep all the masks you need for punisher 3 or 4 from the beginning - that said you should decide which quests you wanna do, aiming for kappa container require a lot of play time before you should get there and the same time you wont know what to keep when, so if you keep all the required streamer items till you maybe get to do that quest you will lose what...10-20 slots just for that one quest for several months

if you however play really fast and a lot so you dont even need stash for weapons and all that you might wanna keep all quest items

also keep in mind that there are good spawn locations for several items so a lot of those you can farm