Sign in to follow this  
SharkBaitRFSRtv

Secure case changes in next wipe/update

SharkBaitRFSRtv

I know I'm going to get grief about this post, but hear me out.

I know that you pay more to have more space and start out better.

However, I feel that the EOD should come with a beta case, and the level four peacekeeper trade should be the gamma container.

Now I doubt that that would happen, but I feel that the beta container should at least be accessable slightly earlier, maybe in a level two trade with someone. 

It just seems disproportionately unbalanced the way it is if you start with the standard edition.

JovianPug

I don't think it's good idea:
1 - EOD doesn't give you the best possible case.
2 - How could you take someone something he/she bought, and what would you give ppl on mid tier of Tarkov Game?

If you doubt that this will happen why even bother :P ?

OneTrueLizardo

Why? 

SharkBaitRFSRtv
1 hour ago, JovianPug said:

I don't think it's good idea:
1 - EOD doesn't give you the best possible case.
2 - How could you take someone something he/she bought, and what would you give ppl on mid tier of Tarkov Game?

If you doubt that this will happen why even bother :P ?

1 I know it doesn't give you the best, the best is very hard to acquire for good reason. 

2 They can do what they want in order to balance the game how they see fit. 

I doubt it would happen because there are almost game breaking things that are still in the game. perhaps give them the epsilon and make the gamma case the reward for the current beta case. 

I also added that i feel that the beta container at least should be more easily accessible to players if they so choose to go for it. As is it take level 28 and lvl 4 peacekeeper which means you need to spend at least 37k usd in game to get the beta case. 

1 hour ago, OneTrueLizardo said:

Why? 

I am just saying that i feel that it is a bit harsh on players who don't spend $150 for the game because even if you to the quest and get the beta epsilon or kappa you lose it at wipe.

OneTrueLizardo
12 hours ago, SharkBaitRFSRtv said:

I am just saying that i feel that it is a bit harsh on players who don't spend $150 for the game because even if you to the quest and get the beta epsilon or kappa you lose it at wipe.

Oh dear lord. There are wipes because this a game in development and they are going to happen till the day they actually release the game. Don't like losing your hard earned gear and progress to wipes? Wait till they release the gane.

And seriously I played a few wipes with a standard before upgrading to EOD and it really does not make that much of a difference. The best part is the upgraded stash size. 

SharkBaitRFSRtv
5 hours ago, OneTrueLizardo said:

Oh dear lord. There are wipes because this a game in development and they are going to happen till the day they actually release the game. Don't like losing your hard earned gear and progress to wipes? Wait till they release the gane.

I don't care about the wipe it's necessary and a big part of the longevity for the game and will most likely happen post launch too. 

I just think the decide containers should be kept though a while when you earn then but if you don't recomplete the quest next wipe you lose it. 

All I'm saying is having the Gama case puts you at a big advantage with how you can play.

herbmctoke

There is a "big" disadvantage based on 2-4 extra inventory slots?

Interesting..

-Thx4YaLooT-

Shark,

Sounds like you're just salty that you don't want to pay EOD price and want the game to be changed in order to be less disadvantaged. 

And you really think people would pay 3x to go from Alpha to Beta..?

*downvote*