Sign in to follow this  
Im_C_O_T_W

Anyone else stuck at xfil?

Im_C_O_T_W

Just had literally one of the luckiest scav runs of my life.. exfil at scav checkpoint and the count down goes..

Screen goes black with the little spinning circle in bottom left but i can still hear my character huffing and puffing for over 20 minutes now? 

I found so much stuff lmao... 

Edited by Im_C_O_T_W

dustandflour

Seems to be server issues. I can't log in atm.

caldrin

Servers have poo themselves by the looks of it.. cant even launch the launcher now. 

Im_C_O_T_W

Yeap.. game just lost connection while trying to xfil.. thats some bullshit

IBMess

-.- Just killed 4 ppl and was getting so much loot and the game shits itself. Thanks Tarkov... Maybe I'll get my poo back in insurance?

Im_C_O_T_W

I understand its beta and it's just a game but that sooo irritating dude... I'm not even kidding.. it's like the servers decide to take a dump right as im doing well then work perfectly fine while im getting slapped left and right

• Like 1

hintaro

Every Weekend, Awesome!!

Im_C_O_T_W

I legit crawled through the grass from new gas to scav checkpoint so nobody would see me because of that gear fear and OBVIOUSLY the servers poo RIGHT AS I EXFIL OUT!! the timer was 0 and screen went black lmao

IBMess
Just now, Im_C_O_T_W said:

I legit crawled through the grass from new gas to scav checkpoint so nobody would see me because of that gear fear and OBVIOUSLY the servers poo RIGHT AS I EXFIL OUT!! the timer was 0 and screen went black lmao

Bruh, crawling from gas to exfil... Smh.

iStealFreeBread

think servers just crashed, my game did the same and no it wont open

Indigo-angel

ya same here and can't log back in now.. might be a reset or new server coming online.. 

error bug 1.png

Im_C_O_T_W
1 minute ago, IBMess said:

Bruh, crawling from gas to exfil... Smh.

I'm new lmao... i looted one of those sweaty mc sweats sweats and it was a massive fire fight all around me lol. 

vincentek9

just played pmc.  killed a bunch of scavs. died.  then the forever spinning circle.  not sure if i'll get the xp, and i cant even open the EFT launcher.  hopefully the stuff in my secure container and my insured stuff is safe. 

IBMess

I just got back... It looks like the clocked back the game before I was even in a raid..... Fuckin hell I had some grease BSG. WHY

JamesNorth
1 минуту назад, Indigo-angel сказал:

ya same here and can't log back in now.. might be a reset or new server coming online.. 

error bug 1.png

same problem

SimplyEpic

Chill guys! It's only BattleState quality of service... On topic: Stuck in exfil after struggling for the last hours with a mission. It's those moments when I just feel like switching to another game again. And I was thinking about spending some cash in EOD upgrade from standard, but no thanks... Will buy some Teemo skins instead and feel like I did a better investment. ;)

Im_C_O_T_W
Just now, SimplyEpic said:

Chill guys! It's only BattleState quality of service... On topic: Stuck in exfil after struggling for the last hours with a mission. It's those moments when I just feel like switching to another game again. And I was thinking about spending some cash in EOD upgrade from standard, but no thanks... Will buy some Teemo skins instead and feel like I did a better investment. ;)

I bought this game like a week ago or so and decided to upgrade i hope i dont regret it. 

ariaieboy

first day in eft and the servers is down 

i think thats because of me :D

vincentek9

EFT launch works for me now but it says something about bad account id.  usually takes 5-10 minutes for it to start working again.  its been like this every weekend.  around this time.  best to take a break for a few hours and wait for less players to be on.

SoSoJaiQAQ

i love this game but seems that this game hates me :(

p.s. i can log in now and the game runs well

Edited by SoSoJaiQAQ

SimplyEpic
3 minutes ago, SoSoJaiQAQ said:

i love this game but seems that this game hates me :(

It's not a game, yet. It's an Alpha (not even close to Beta as they state) software.

Indigo-angel

it's Back online 

Im_C_O_T_W

Just an update, i lost all the loot..

Makes me not even want to play honestly lol.