HaytaHurta55

Media kit

Ive seen alot of people on youtube with media kits (extra weapons, rare weapons, attachments, etc.) Is there any way I can get one? Ive put about 23 hours in the game and have only had it for 3 days haha. Just thought I'd ask! Thank you for your time. By the way its been one of my favorite games to play. Feels like most triple A titles and its not even done. Thank you for the passion!

• Sad 1

You can email "info@escapefromtarkov.com" requesting permission to have the NDA lifted, allowing you to stream and request the use of a press account. 

Unfortunately there is an extremely long wait-list and the developers have stated that they are currently not allowing any more people to stream, which I guess also means press account access.

Realistically, unless you are an extremely popular YouTuber or streamer I think you are out of luck. 

Hope that answers you question.

@AgonyRanch what do you mean you can put in 72? And dang @LoudHawk youre probably right. Thanks for the responses so quick though guys!!!!

Edited by HaytaHurta55
To add more to my reply

To answer your question youtubers and so were given the equipment and have actually not farmed them, if you want to get the sick m4a1 then you farm Pve offline and sell all the shotguns and buy the guns when the traders reset, hope it helped.

On 15-1-2017 at 11:15 PM, LegendaryDragon said:

To answer your question youtubers and so were given the equipment and have actually not farmed them, if you want to get the sick m4a1 then you farm Pve offline and sell all the shotguns and buy the guns when the traders reset, hope it helped.

you dont get anything off off offline mode unfortunately.

basically now, if you start the game, prepare to lose it all...and reset accounts alot :S

On 1/12/2017 at 11:26 AM, LoudHawk said:

You can email "info@escapefromtarkov.com" requesting permission to have the NDA lifted, allowing you to stream and request the use of a press account. 

so many people youtube and or stream EFT, I didn't even think there was an NDA for EFT... so, I am confused... Can Players post YouTube Videos and or Stream EFT ? or do we need specific permissions?