Error Receiving Game session Data?

Moistboy

Tried opening EFT this morning and my launcher gives the following:

"Error Receiving Game session Data :205 205 - Bad Account ID. " 

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix?

EFT Error 1.JPG

eft error 2.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zatom said:

hello im new to tarkov and i think this is my first post ion the forum

sorry that it is a post like this but any estimation how long the servers are down? 😆

its already been a few times tdy already, sometimes it took a hour , sometimes u need to restart the game for a few times

Got this error since ( 20:30 ) after getting trough i  went to go on a scav run ( lost connection ), and  now the game would't let me back in and finish it. Running the Game on EU Servers any Dev's or Mod's that are aware of the problem ?? 

This is my first time loading up this game (I just bought it an hour ago) and got this message and a couple of other errors and crashes. I turned off my vpn and it fixed all issues so far. Is this game not vpn friendly?

This happened to me today AFTER a server connection lost error in game. I was on interchange sneaking around about to come up behind someone and lost server connection. I tried reloading the game 5 times and it wouldn’t load, and then finally I was kicked from the game entirely. On the launcher I got the same error that the OP is describing and couldn’t launch the game. I was running a budget build, but still frustrating losing my stuff and getting an “abandoned” stat.