Sign in to follow this  
TangoDeltaOmega

My game bugged big time

TangoDeltaOmega

so i was playing, and got kicked from a match of customs due to a loss of connection. nothing unusual, as it happened 3 timed before today, but when i got back to the title screen, and opened up trading there was only prapor, and when i opened THAT up it froze on a screen that just displayed the stats of not me, but some guy named X-ploder with 43 mil in american and 45 mil rubles, and I got stuck in the screen. had to close it from the taskbar, and i'm worried if it can or has happened to other people.

chrome-extension___mmeijimgabbpbgpdklnllpncmdofkcpn_ng_app_app.html.png

Thormato

Yes it is a commong bug and if you would use search function (which you should do if you dont want to break rules), you would have found that info

• Sad 4

GaTu

Wow, nice answer for an "official forum". Beeing that rude should be against the rules too.

@TangoDeltaOmega, looks like the server are failing more than usual. I use to play with two more friends and none of us was able to play today. We use to play on weekend mostly, so... i know it's a beta, but this sucks. I just upgraded to EOD and wanted to play, you know.

PS: Thormato ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

MCPeePants

Same thing happened to me around the same time you posted this on Customs. And I did use the search function, this was the only post that came up Thormato

Screenshot (9).png

Setsrepus
vor 23 Minuten schrieb Thormato:

Yes it is a commong bug and if you would use search function (which you should do if you dont want to break rules), you would have found that info

If it is a common bug and this is a "beta", why doesn't it get fixed?

FeddyKen

Claims it's a common bug, search returns only five results. It's only been happening since patch .12. Thormato needs to calm down, as every post he makes claiming "rulez" is only bumping the threads he dislikes to the top.

Congratulations, you've played yourself.

• Like 1
  • Cold 1

Thormato

Just because you kids dont care for the rules, doesnt mean they dont apply for you
Screenshot_1.png.3329a92b4c36fd99b9d45d37140209ad.png

• Sad 6

Soulinx
55 minutes ago, Thormato said:

Just because you kids dont care for the rules, doesnt mean they dont apply for you

And how old should a post be before you pull it from the depths of hell? Sometime in 2019 or even 2018? The thing about past posts is some issues may have been addressed in a patch so if we're talking about reporting it on an older post, I'd say that instead of adding it to the thread months old, a new thread may be in order. Or, perhaps, they should pin it into a mega thread because they failed to fix the problem in the first place.

Edited by Soulinx

blake213

You gotta just feel bad for this thormato guy. I am sure he runs and tells his mom every time someone breaks a forum rule.

• Like 4

ransomhades

People like Thormato exist only to drag others down. He is the sort of kid in school who just watches all the other kids and reports their bad behaviours to the teachers.

Kremson

Yeah i have noticed that seems to be the trend with several people on here to go around an more or less bully new members. It seems everyone of them think that new players are to blame for the game being utter crap last couple months and cause new players make alot of posts that somewhat are alike in ways . And whats even worse is that several times staff have offered to said bullies to apply for a job . Hmm so you want to give a bully power , thats like giving a guy who was picked on all his life through out school a badge and a gun which in both cases is a bad idea an just plain stupid . 

Fact is everything thats been going on with the game an the servers is BSG's fault an only BSG's fault not new players not similiar posts made each day not even the server providers . We would have better servers but BSG is to big of a penny pitcher they prolly spent more on those stupid props they show off in the podcast than they do on servers . 

I myself have actually stopped playing due to I am either being hit with the dumb 228 error while out of raid or within 10 minutes in a raid as a scav or pmc get constant server connection lost . I was once told to play on one server at a time to see which one was the problem well when you get disconnected from all 5 that I use to where I have to sacrifice ping to get in a game an stay in til death or extract and have to mag dump every enemy I see cause of lag then thats just pointless an stress I rather not deal with . 

But in all guys if someone like Thormato harasses, bullies, flames, bashes, trolls etc to one of you guys then just report his post an someone will deal with it cause in my experience not all of the staff are bad here . 

Kremson
10 hours ago, TangoDeltaOmega said:

so i was playing, and got kicked from a match of customs due to a loss of connection. nothing unusual, as it happened 3 timed before today, but when i got back to the title screen, and opened up trading there was only prapor, and when i opened THAT up it froze on a screen that just displayed the stats of not me, but some guy named X-ploder with 43 mil in american and 45 mil rubles, and I got stuck in the screen. had to close it from the taskbar, and i'm worried if it can or has happened to other people.

chrome-extension___mmeijimgabbpbgpdklnllpncmdofkcpn_ng_app_app.html.png

Oh and sorry almost forgot Tango just send in a bug report an hopefully one of them will investigate it soon since it has happen to more than a few members . 

llanga
11 hours ago, Thormato said:

Are you an official moderator? Because if you are you SHOULD treat us, YOUR CUSTOMERS, with the highest standars of respect. Calling us "kids", when you know a poo about how old we are does not seem the proper official answer to an issue.

I remind you we buy not only a game but a support service. So do your job in the way you should.

bloeDprinZ

same bug here - will it get fixed?

i can only see prapor, when i click him i suddenly become "X-ploder" with Level21.

anyone with a solution for that one?

€dit: ok, suddenly workds again. greez

Edited by bloeDprinZ

Kremson
3 hours ago, llanga said:

Are you an official moderator? Because if you are you SHOULD treat us, YOUR CUSTOMERS, with the highest standars of respect. Calling us "kids", when you know a poo about how old we are does not seem the proper official answer to an issue.

I remind you we buy not only a game but a support service. So do your job in the way you should.

He is nothing more than a grunt like the rest of us . 

Phaseus

Just got this bug today. Had to alt-F4 to get rid of it. Not looking to fix it or anything, just adding in a timestamp for the thread.spacer.png

LastNickLeft

c6db4e80f5111ef051aa2c81f1dc387d.jpg

Happened again today