Vinsanity9000

Looking for team/clan, MST -7:00

Vinsanity9000

Hey guys,

Started the game anout a month ago and really enjoying it. I've got the hang of customs and would like to find a group of people who play fairly consistently in the evenings. Looking to play a bit more seriously now and hopefully progress a bit faster and get into more maps. I'm in MST and am typically on around 7-8pm most evenings for a few hours. Still lower level, 9 or 10 I think. I'd like to focus on tasks and progression and having a person or two to play with would increase my success. Open to clans/discord communities as well, 18+ only as I'm 32.

TrunkzJr
29 minutes ago, Vinsanity9000 said:

Hey guys,

Started the game anout a month ago and really enjoying it. I've got the hang of customs and would like to find a group of people who play fairly consistently in the evenings. Looking to play a bit more seriously now and hopefully progress a bit faster and get into more maps. I'm in MST and am typically on around 7-8pm most evenings for a few hours. Still lower level, 9 or 10 I think. I'd like to focus on tasks and progression and having a person or two to play with would increase my success. Open to clans/discord communities as well, 18+ only as I'm 32.

Sounds like you’d fit in our group just well @Vinsanity9000 (36 myself), MST won’t be a problem as we have players on during all time zones, we use TeamSpeak (we are sponsored by them) as well we are adults we can afford to give our people the best VOIP quality there is out there. You don’t even have to join you can pop on TS and play with us first and if you like the group you can join later (or join right away up to you). FYI you’ll get many spam copy and paste discord ads many ppl don’t care that you took the time to write a nice message they won’t even read it they just CP all LFG topics, to me it’s rude, you are worth the 30 seconds to type something out. 

http://www.uwsgaming.com 

7CC74D84-D71C-405C-8037-00EDEAC7D44E.gif.47fa5a36e17b0338dc564256432034d4.gif

• Thanks 1

Ry_an

Hello, I have a gaming community especially for EFT if you wish to join me and others click the discord link below i hope to see you there.

https://discord.gg/JbVQNTj

a9ceedd4fccbb2afc8ec616405cb73d9.png

• Thanks 1