PUSED2INS4NITY

US NA Looking For Beginners Winners And Anyone In Between ~GruntLife Gaming~

PUSED2INS4NITY

I've been gaming with a good group of people with what we've built over at GruntLife Gaming (GLG). It's a Veteran Owned/Operated Discord that has people that're vets and regular civilians on multiple games and platforms but really has focused on Escape From Tarkov. We have a wide variety of different players from absolute newbies to very experienced players on EST. So if you're new, we're willing to teach and if you're more experienced even better. We're also constantly not only running raids but doing in-game giveaways for people in the community among other things to help out and give back to our members. So if think you might be interested in joining, here's the link to our discord. Hope to see ya around! https://discord.gg/ZgyjrKN
*MUST BE 18+ YRS OF AGE TO JOIN*
Gruntlifegaming_Transparent.png.184b7d994ac5931c30d1bc8b94195339.png

Edited by PUSED2INS4NITY
  • Like 4
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 2

The_Dirty_Sail

I just came from console and I'm interested. I'm not going to lie super noob here. Getting used to the wasd thing. Been doing dry run but would like to meet people to help me learn the game.

• Like 1

PUSED2INS4NITY

The Dirty Sail, just click on that discord link at the bottom there and it'll take you straight to us. If you don't have discord already it's super easy to download and use, doesn't cost anything. If you're just coming from console to PC you're gonna need discord because it's what the majority of PC gamers use to speak in game anyways. Let me know if you have any questions, always willing to help teach.

• Like 1

JMBeanard
Posted (edited)

Great community to join, everyone is friendly and willing to help new players!

Edited by JMBeanard
  • Like 1

SafetyConeActul

I joined as soon as I got EFT and everyone was kind enough to give tips while playing with them. good community and they have events and stuff too which is something to look forward to.

• Like 1

verixious

I like this community mostly because I can always find someone to play with. Even if its only little runs or full gear someone will always play.

• Like 1

Sarith

Honestly, best community i've join so far. Everyone is so nice and it has quickly become my main spot to look for teammates to play with or just to hang out!

• Like 1

Mcqball

I enjoy all the help you guys have given me as well as all the time given helping me learn the game. keep it up an I will try and be more active. would love to get to know more ppl and play some rounds with you all.

• Like 1

Aleroc

Definitely a great tight knit group of people to learn and run raids with, the game can be stressful on its own so its nice to mob around raids with chill like minded people. 

• Like 1

Drakarus

Great community I found when I was new. Everyone is welcoming and willing to teach you. Come join us :)

• Like 1

CheckMeowt
Posted (edited)

There is a solid mix of consistent members - super helpful and patient (sorry for the TKs 😉) with new players such as myself. I quadrupled my money using this one easy and simple group!

Edited by CheckMeowt
  • Like 1

xhail77

Fantastic community, extremely helpful and welcoming. Have been around now for a little while andits made the game much more enjoyable. I find myself looking around the community daily for things even outside of gaming. Highly recommend anyone looking for a good group of people to play with to stop by and see how they like it

• Like 1

soulreaver666

This community is amazing. There is always people to play with and everyone is willing to help you learn and do quests. 

• Like 1

NastyWorm

I just want to add real quick that the discord is awesome.  I was hit up the other day as many of you probably were asking if I was active.  I was guilty of not being active for a while and didn't want to get kicked from the group.  These guys were guy and let me stick around, its not every day you find a bunch of old crust military veterans eager to game with each other right.  This group really have a since of community which is awesome.  I wish Grunt Life Gaming the best and hope we continue to grow! 

Oh and also that Icase would look awesome in my stash!  HAHA

• Like 1

RebelRecon89

New to Tarkov? These guys will run you through everything you need to know to keep you alive and the loot flowing. Everybody is friendly and willing to help any time you ask. 

• Like 1

SoulsHarley1

Very loyal and helpful community. 

• Like 1

SpookiestOnPc

Ive been in the group for about 2 months now, the people in it have made my time playing tarkov much more enjoyable. I've also learned alot from them and I'm happy that I made some new friends!

• Like 1

WetAndSticky

Just joined today, and I have to say the players are very nice, If I have questions someone is there to answer. 

• Like 1

PUSED2INS4NITY

GruntLife Gaming's discord server is now Nitro Boosted to the highest level possible thanks to our new great members. Thank you everyone for investing in us with over 30+ nitro boost to our discord. The server now has the highest audio quality possible in discord, our very own Vanity URL, and much more! Thanks again everyone, catch ya in raid.

• Like 1

JMBeanard

Come be apart of the Tarkov tourney GruntLife is holding next Saturday!

PUSED2INS4NITY

Just an idea of what our chats usually look like on a typical day.

IMG_20200408_171517.jpg

• Like 1

JMBeanard

Come join us over at GruntLife gaming! 

JMBeanard

Come join us on our next tarkov tournament May 2nd!!!

JMBeanard

Come join us on our next tarkov tournament May 2nd!!!

PUSED2INS4NITY

If you're still looking for a place to play and group up, we're still taking in players everyday. We're still a fairly new discord that's not even a year old and has over 800 members and rising. Click the link above and come check us out and see what were all about!