Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Ajora

For the people crying about nakeds

Saint_Ajora

If you all detest using the secure container so much, there is nothing stopping you from not using it. Your points are 100% invalid if you are using the thing you are asking to be altered. It's like a member of PETA eating a cheeseburger or having a bowl of shark fin soup. This issue is non-existent early wipe, but as soon as the streamers get Kappa they start whining about it being unfair then their drones follow suit flooding the forums, youtube comments, and stream chats with their bs. Be the change you want to see.

The thing you are forgetting (or just don't know) is that Escape from Tarkov is going to be more than just the "Loot & Shoot" game that it is right now.

Sorgath

Sounds like a hatchet runner to me.

Sorgath

Also I dont abuse the container. My container always has a surv12 kit, a stack of extra ammo, an extra salewa, S I C C case, and goldenstar. I dont go into raid with space in the container thinking about filling it up. Im taking items out but I only ever put Paracord or Fcon in it in place of the salewa. And i would be perfectly fine if that wasnt an option. You should have to extract to get anything out of a raid.

Saint_Ajora

I do hatchet runs when I'm having a really bad day, sure or when doing some stupid fetch quest by myself. My SC will have CMS, 1 stack of ammo, a sally, splint, and gold star goo.

And again, THEY TRIED THAT.

Edited by Saint_Ajora
Missed a bit

Sorgath

So, A hatchet runner who doesn't want to see his only way of making money in the game taken from him. I can see why you're upset at the thought of losing it.

Saint_Ajora

Only way of making money? Boy you sure do assume a lot.