Punisher_1

Video card signal lost

Punisher_1

Wondering if anyone has had the same issue.

Randomly the video signal is lost when playing Tarkov and only Tarkov. This can be on load up or start of a game or at the end and sometimes during. 

The game worked well up until the last patch/new nvidia drivers rolled out so an ongoing issue for the last week and a half.

Steps taken to correct the issue:

Looked into a driver roll back but Nvidia would not allow this nor could I find or D/L the last update.

Uninstalled driver and reinstalled.

Re-seated card and cable connections.

Physically checked card for heat issues dust...ect 

Changed out video cable

Reduced processor speed on card via MSI afterburner

Increased fan speed to 100% 

Installed two 120mm Corsair fans in case (just to see if this was a heat issue) 

Changes resolutions and settings to lesser detail.

So any real serious advise would be helpful as I could not find any solutions on a google search as well. THANKS

swats73
2 hours ago, Punisher_1 said:

Wondering if anyone has had the same issue.

Randomly the video signal is lost when playing Tarkov and only Tarkov. This can be on load up or start of a game or at the end and sometimes during. 

The game worked well up until the last patch/new nvidia drivers rolled out so an ongoing issue for the last week and a half.

Steps taken to correct the issue:

Looked into a driver roll back but Nvidia would not allow this nor could I find or D/L the last update.

Uninstalled driver and reinstalled.

Re-seated card and cable connections.

Physically checked card for heat issues dust...ect 

Changed out video cable

Reduced processor speed on card via MSI afterburner

Increased fan speed to 100% 

Installed two 120mm Corsair fans in case (just to see if this was a heat issue) 

Changes resolutions and settings to lesser detail.

So any real serious advise would be helpful as I could not find any solutions on a google search as well. THANKS

A clan member had this issue and did exactly same as you. In the end he said he solve it.

He suspects it was small amounts of dust in the gpu slot, as he removed card again and this time he blew out with an air duster and been good since. 

Worth a shot.

Swats73 

Punisher_1

Well right now I can give it a shot because it seems nothing else is working. 

Another player reported the same exact issue as I. However the main thing is all other games work, it;s just Tarkov that does not. 

Thanks for the reply

Edited by Punisher_1

Punisher_1
8 hours ago, swats73 said:

A clan member had this issue and did exactly same as you. In the end he said he solve it.

He suspects it was small amounts of dust in the gpu slot, as he removed card again and this time he blew out with an air duster and been good since. 

Worth a shot.

Swats73 

Hi,

Please forward this issue to the support team as I'm not the only person with this issue. Seem the bug reports are limited now so i cannot send them anything. All these other players have experienced the same issue with no solution posted. 

I know this is not a sweeping issue but it's game breaking.

Thanks

Punisher_1

ISSUE RESOLVED.

Headley

So tell us HOW! You can't deny there is nothing worse than people tell on forums they solved their issue but don't share :P

• Upvote 1

barbarus

Same here black screen on hideout allmost every times i get it on raid randomly