saggybubbs

changing stances while reloading

saggybubbs

Very simple,

you should be allowed to change your stance, while reloading. As of now if you are prone and start to reload your weapon, you are stuck in prone and can't move until you are done reloading. This is very frustrating as I've been killed multiple times while reloading in prone, because I'm not able to get up to quickly and change position. 

And for the people who will say "it's not realistic to do both at the same time".....it IS actually possible to do both, at the same time.  

Even if movement speed is reduced that's fine, but to have my character stuck in prone not able to move for the entire duration of a reload...during an ambush...is not very fun. 

Thoughts? 

Dreth

Please explain to me how you are suppose to use your arms to push yourself up while reloading a gun.

Use prone sparingly. The ability to reposition is far more important.

shighty

4 hours ago, Dreth said:

Please explain to me how you are suppose to use your arms to push yourself up while reloading a gun.

Um... You could, idk, use your elbow maybe? Or, here's another crazy suggestion, stop reloading for just a quick second to get up? 

saggybubbs
17 hours ago, Dreth said:

Yes your elbows...Its possible, I've been shooting (irl) and tried it, its not easy but its possible. 

Idonno, there are so many variables to each instance/each time you get receive contact, sometimes you empty your mag to return fire and given the environment your in sometimes going prone is the only way to survive.

Edited by saggybubbs

Wurfy

I hate it in general if I'm forced to complete an action before doing the next thing.

If I press the button to perform some action, it's probably because I need to do it NOW, right away, without delay.

It's the worst kind of death when I die because I was just standing upright, walking slowly, instead of taking cover when someone is shooting at me, just because the game wouldn't let me do what I needed to do.