Sign in to follow this  
x44Caliber

Speed Hack

x44Caliber

Just a weird game today. First game of the day. Game was running sooo smooth. I killed 7 players in first 5 minutes of the game. Was so full with loot decided to take the vehicle exfil at dorms. About 5 seconds left I get in the zone and all of a sudden my character takes off sprinting and I couldn't stop him until the vehicle left. I was like ok??? But whatever we adapt. So I head over by gas station making my way to other extract. I hear a noise from a bush 50 meters out. I spot him. All of a sudden zoom zoom he's moving so fast and he stops 1 ft in front of me and blam one taps me with a mosin right in my grill lol. Thats 2 speed hacks I've seen this week. What a weird fricken game man

Forgot to add that the game went to black with a spinning wheel but I could hear him looting my body. Side note I had a helmet with face shield with no damage on and when he headshot me I didnt hear the usual face shield getting smacked or cracked just dead. No after action report....no name as to who killed me either

vincentek9

Are you saying that when you had about 5 seconds left, your character started to go speedy mc speedster?  Or did he just start sprinting at regular sprint speed but you couldn't stop him?

x44Caliber

No lol he was like the flash man. If you've played Pubg you know a speed hacker when you see one. All is right in Tarkov land though as the very next raid I killed a guy and to my surprise when I searched his backpack there were 2 f'n weapons cases in there!! I got the hell outta there

• Like 1

vincentek9

Holy crap that sounds like a super win.  A player with 2 weapons cases means he was out for blood and mega loot.  Tarkov gets insanely frustrating with bugs, glitches, and 1 taps.  Then something like this happens and you're back to rolling in monies and 100% addicted.

x44Caliber

Well the third game of the day ended up the same as the first. Me and my bud went on an Interchange scav run and we eventually found ourselves at Mantis looking at about 10 bodies laying all around Brutal and Kiba. He looks up and gets headshot by I guy on top level with a Mosin which is not unusual but the he speeds all the way down and passed me to tap me in the back of the head. I really didn't have any loot so not a big deal but that's 2 out of 3 games today and in the 3-4 months I've been playing I don't think I've ever even seen 1 hacker. WTF is going on???

S5_Mr_Wiggle
7 hours ago, x44Caliber said:

Well the third game of the day ended up the same as the first. Me and my bud went on an Interchange scav run and we eventually found ourselves at Mantis looking at about 10 bodies laying all around Brutal and Kiba. He looks up and gets headshot by I guy on top level with a Mosin which is not unusual but the he speeds all the way down and passed me to tap me in the back of the head. I really didn't have any loot so not a big deal but that's 2 out of 3 games today and in the 3-4 months I've been playing I don't think I've ever even seen 1 hacker. WTF is going on???

ban wave is coming with the patch so alot of cheater's are using spare accounts to face roll or assuming anti cheat will update on the big drop. that and alot of the cheat sites i watch say tarkov is safe to play again

Mattd316
12 hours ago, x44Caliber said:

I have been playing nearly 2 years now and have yet to see a speed hacker in the game.Sounds like your very unlucky or there was terrible desync.Watch onepegs video when he kills deadly slob.Slob though he was killed by a speed hack but onepegs video shows it was him and he clearly was not hack just terrible desync and lag.Not saying it was not a hacker just saying its possible it was not.