Sign in to follow this  
thekryptkeeper

Fix your spawns

thekryptkeeper

Most maps have garbage spawns especially interchange. People are engaging even before others load in, sheer stupidity.

Xeraphas

You might be loading in late. Do you have a SSD and decent CPU/GFX? Some spawns can be sniped early on I think the spawns close to railway exfil are sorta bad but you can check your angles if you learn the spawns and travel fairly safe.  If you spawn near railway and have a have problems a lot of the time then try running back to the stash near the wall and check the construction there for some items it will pad out the time and most people will move on by then.

thekryptkeeper
7 hours ago, Xeraphas said:

You might be loading in late. Do you have a SSD and decent CPU/GFX? Some spawns can be sniped early on I think the spawns close to railway exfil are sorta bad but you can check your angles if you learn the spawns and travel fairly safe.  If you spawn near railway and have a have problems a lot of the time then try running back to the stash near the wall and check the construction there for some items it will pad out the time and most people will move on by then.

I have an SSD and a mid/high range rig.

When queueing with friends I am consistently in at the start of the match, but maybe 1/10 matches I am loading in late.

This one I did not load in late either (I know the interchange clock)

But every now and then spawns are able to look straight at one another. 

• Sad 1

LoginTaken

Made a post about this already with same title.

Regardless of your say, its your fault.

GhostZ69
7 hours ago, Xeraphas said:

Or...  Maybe, just maybe, Spawns suck and need to be fixed.  Like the 500 other posts on this topic have said.

bigfatdabs
3 hours ago, GhostZ69 said:

Or...  Maybe, just maybe, Spawns suck and need to be fixed.  Like the 500 other posts on this topic have said.

no it has to be your computer because this is a beta game with a small dev team

Mattd316

the only map i have ever been spawn killed in over a year of playing is factory.The spawns on interchange are fine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

GhostZ69
5 hours ago, bigfatdabs said:

no it has to be your computer because this is a beta game with a small dev team

"Desync and netcode bruh"

"Aim for the head, lulz, git gud"

"Shitty ammo dude... check this obscure YouTube-video that totally proves my point"

"First of all [rambles for three pages about EFT mechanics and game wiki ballistic charts]"

"Points at a miniscule discrepancy in your story and takes a huge dump on your entire post as heresy"

"This one time at bandcamp..."

"It's beta bruuuh, what do you expect!?"

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Spectro887
36 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

"Desync and netcode bruh"

"Aim for the head, lulz, git gud"

"Shitty ammo dude... check this obscure YouTube-video that totally proves my point"

"First of all [rambles for three pages about EFT mechanics and game wiki ballistic charts]"

"Points at a miniscule discrepancy in your story and takes a huge dump on your entire post as heresy"

"This one time at bandcamp..."

"It's beta bruuuh, what do you expect!?"

I think it was ironic ..... I hope lol

The spawns right now are pure poo, many times happen to spawn at a distance of 20 meters from someone else seeing him appear right in front of me or at other times I catch people who spawn right in front of me because late spawn .... they should make sure that the players are better distributed on the map and I think this happens especially when the raid is really full of ppl.

Edited by Spectro887

one21st

I've had this happen to me multiple times on Shoreline. The raid I just left I spawned in to the north on tunnel side. Started walking south towards village and died to someone 32 seconds into the raid who was sitting in a bush less than 100 feet from my spawn. This has happened to me about four different times on Shoreline this patch and once on Interchange.

Sohoja

red barn side of customs has the worst spawns in the game.. if u spawn in the back u have to pass by 3-4 spawns which could be teams...

TUALMASOK

The spawns tend to be at the opposite side of the map from where you need to extract. If they didn't have them in reasonably placed groups then people would either spawn closer to their extract, or closer to loot/task objectives. If that was happening then there would be complaints about those spawns providing an unfair advantage.

The first time I got spawn killed was on Shoreline, near the village. I had only been in raid for a minute when I got nailed. I thought "this is curious" and checked the Shoreline map for where the spawns are. Turns out there's a lot grouped. I changed my play style after this realisation - instead of running around believing I was the only one around and acted as if others had spawned near me, and I started getting some great PMC kills from those other players who thought they were alone.

It's a tactical issue you have to deal with on the fly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rekonsile
35 minutes ago, TUALMASOK said:

The spawns tend to be at the opposite side of the map from where you need to extract. If they didn't have them in reasonably placed groups then people would either spawn closer to their extract, or closer to loot/task objectives. If that was happening then there would be complaints about those spawns providing an unfair advantage.

The first time I got spawn killed was on Shoreline, near the village. I had only been in raid for a minute when I got nailed. I thought "this is curious" and checked the Shoreline map for where the spawns are. Turns out there's a lot grouped. I changed my play style after this realisation - instead of running around believing I was the only one around and acted as if others had spawned near me, and I started getting some great PMC kills from those other players who thought they were alone.

It's a tactical issue you have to deal with on the fly.

EZ adapt and over come this guy gets it. spawns arent really as bad as you would think they are once you learn the maps throughly most players rush the resort for that phat loot not some free kills on people that may not even ever spawn in or they would have assumed already spawned at the same time as them,

• Like 1

GhostZ69

No, the spawn system does not need a rework.  Just adapt and over come.  It is your fault.  You need a faster computer.  Git Gud.  Clear your Corners.  Check for exit campers.  Nothing wrong with the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N49kNOilRjU

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

GhostZ69

Yes, spawns are fine.  It is PERFECTLY acceptable for a team of 5 to all be killed by one player within 1 second of spawning.  In fact, none of us were even able to MOVE before being killed.  Of course it is our fault.  I mean how could that POSSIBLY be part of a bad spawn system?  Who on earth could blame the game for that?  I mean obviously we all 5 have crappy rigs right?  None of us have SSD's or 32 GB of RAM or i7 processors, we must all be running Tarkov on Toasters and that is why we died.  Not because of poor map design or poor spawns.  Just our fault.  100%.  I mean it should be NORMAL for a 5 man group to be wiped out by a single guy with a single magazine of ammo before any of can even move.  That must be the hardcore in Hardcore Realistic shooter.

• Like 1
  • Cold 1