funkysticks

Launcher Verification Code - NOT GOING TO EMAIL

funkysticks

I am getting prompted from the launcher to enter an e-mail verification code that has been sent to my email address. No matter what i do no verification code will be sent. I even tried changing my email address but a verification will not be sent to that email either to even change the email. I have submitted a ticket on the website and have received no response from support. I was very excited to get to play this game but have been stuck unable to play with my friends for over two weeks because i can't get a verification code from my email address. I do not know what to do to remedy this situation and am beginning to lose all hope of ever being able to play the game. PLEASE HELP.

• Like 1

rebel_61

Yeah, I've had the same issues since earlier this week. Submitted a ticket to support and have not heard anything. So far not impressed at all. Looking like a waste of $45 since I can't get some help for something that should be fairly easy for support to resolve. Not recommending this game to anyone as of now. Hope they can get this taken care of soon for all of us.

• Upvote 1

SketchyJcoop

same here, its been a full day since purchase and nothing at all. 

Chunky_Nutz56

I suggest you create a G-Mail account if you don't have one in order to get the code sent you.

buzzdieh

Problem still hasn't been fixed, locked out of the game for a few days now. Receiving every other eMail coming from the Tarkov website though.

WhosSly

I have the same issue as well, it has been a full day now since a code was "supposedly" sent to my email which I have yet to receive. Very disappointing. 

buzzdieh

At least the support is responding to you. Iam still in the professional "10 days window."

WhosSly

Nah the support isn't responding to me either lmao. 

Franman

I have this same issue since December, and the support is not helping much. I sent several emails and the last response was over 1 month ago, I hope that you guys can solve this, I lost all hope by now.

swats73

What email service are you guys using?

Swats73 

buzzdieh
vor 35 Minuten schrieb swats73:

Swats73 

GMX, Iam receiving the first Mail for an attempted change of my Email, but no Email is arriving from the BSG Launcher request. (neither does the confirmation for an attempted Email Change arrive, which is required to complete the change). I tried to Switch from GMX to GMX aswell. First Mail is still arriving

buzzdieh

So to be exact, Iam able to request the Verification for the same GMX mail. But the 2nd confirmation from the old Mail does not arrive.

Maybe it's coming from the same Mail Server that the BSG Launcher is using? It makes no sense to me otherwise

bsgforum.jpg

Franman
43 minutes ago, swats73 said:

Swats73 

I am using Gmail

buzzdieh
vor 2 Minuten schrieb Franman:

I am using Gmail

So switching to Gmail would've made no sense anyway. Good to know that :)

WhosSly
7 hours ago, swats73 said:

Swats73 

snet.net and im trying to change to gmail but now I am waiting on email change request. It is says it is pending so now I am waiting on that. 

swats73

Gmail has no issues but will initially filter to spam and junk.

For you others could you add the following email to your white list and then see if they can be received. 

[email protected];

[email protected];

[email protected]

Swats73 

• Sad 1

sYs
8 hours ago, WhosSly said:

snet.net and im trying to change to gmail but now I am waiting on email change request. It is says it is pending so now I am waiting on that. 

Yeah - do notice that while in email change pending you are not gonna receive the codes. :( 

buzzdieh

Meh, so disappointing that this problem is existing since december and a lot of players are locked out with any help whatsoever :/

Protodead

I have the same problem 16 days and counting... This is really terrible service.

• Upvote 1

Pestek
Posted (edited)

so tried contacting with the email which i cant login (every possible way) and made  gmail and i've sent support ticket about a week ago with no response and emails with no response for over 20 DAYS....

paid the minimal but wanted to upgrade to the maximal version... now i wonder if its even worth playing this game if u cant recover whats urs by any means even on gmail? lol....

guys u charge quite a bit for game which after a while im willing to pay more, u could get probably even item shop for skins of guns, clothes etc to boost ur income but with such support ur gonna die in no time

gmail account gets all responses from auto notification for now

the hotmail - my main account (this) )dosnt recieve any notification anymore. half year ago it got 2 auto-authorisation tickets and its DEAD now

easy fix would be removing DMR or authorised by player remove of authorisation codes

all DMR free games are happy with reputation. the DMR protected games are ussualy probelm ones....

Edited by Pestek
add important fix for login section

Franman
On 3/5/2020 at 4:50 AM, swats73 said:

Gmail has no issues but will initially filter to spam and junk.

For you others could you add the following email to your white list and then see if they can be received. 

[email protected];

[email protected];

[email protected]

Swats73 

If gmail has no issue and I don't have blocked any address (I checked a hundred times) why Im not receiving my codes since December? I even contacted the gmail support to see if there was something blocking some emails and they said there was no issue with my gmail account. I saw a lot of people in reddit and in this forums that has this same problem in their gmail account. However gmail it is still a good option for people that use hotmail and other services as it seems to have less problems than the others.

buzzdieh
vor 7 Stunden schrieb Franman:

If gmail has no issue and I don't have blocked any address (I checked a hundred times) why Im not receiving my codes since December? I even contacted the gmail support to see if there was something blocking some emails and they said there was no issue with my gmail account. I saw a lot of people in reddit and in this forums that has this same problem in their gmail account. However gmail it is still a good option for people that use hotmail and other services as it seems to have less problems than the others.

Iam getting so sick and tired of this. If possible I'd demand my money back and never turn to this game again.

Pestek

i see devs take no actions and they don't realy know themselves whats going on....

every player they got and reinstaled the game probably is about to give the game Fully negative feedback anywhere....

which benefits in shutdown of game....

WhosSly
Posted (edited)

its been long enough where I have paid 45 $ for a game that will not even sending  me an email for code for the launcher. This is ridiculous where only one dev tried to help and the others devs are not  helping and the support people are useless because they do not want to respond where I sent them a couple emails around 2 weeks ago.  I want a refund too because this is poor and unprofessional and honestly this game shouldn't even be running if they can't properly send an email to people and they say, oh you have to whitelist,  even though that it does not work and is also another excuse where they should be looking at the problem instead of putting it on the player saying you must do A and B, not to mention the fact when I tried to buy this game, my credit card company temporarily closed my account because they could not do a proper payment process, making it more complicated than it needs to be,  just like this email process.  At this point I am feel like I'm getting robbed of my money and also can be false advertisement , this is worse than Facebook games and Activision. 

Edited by WhosSly

uhAlex

I'm also getting every email except for verification codes from the launcher.  I've tried adding all 3 of those emails to my white list and I still don't get them, but I get every other email.