funkysticks

Launcher Verification Code - NOT GOING TO EMAIL

buzzdieh
vor 29 Minuten schrieb uhAlex:

I'm also getting every email except for verification codes from the launcher.  I've tried adding all 3 of those emails to my white list and I still don't get them, but I get every other email.

They can't deny anymore that there is a problem.

Pestek
Posted (edited)

this is joke.... they just closed my support ticket with automatic reply" its already resolved" when its not LoL they take a piss on us

Bez tytułu.png

Edited by Pestek

aCalmBomb
Posted (edited)

Going to open a fraudulent charge case on my credit card if I cant receive what I paid for in the next week or so. I suggest that, if you cannot get what you paid for in the next couple of day, that you do the same. Once money start flowing the opposite direction maybe someone will give a fk.

Me and a lot of people it seams spent a lot of money on a pre-order that advertises a beta version of the game. I personally spent over $100 which is already nuts for a game with mico transactions as it is. 

Since support cannot help me with even a reply at all I am forced to draw my own conclusions. Either they truly do not know what the problem is- which I find unlikely because of the time frame for this problem. Or, this is how they're controlling server population- which IMO is more likely. In either case I've been robbed and so have you. Opening a fraudulent charge case is the next step to receive my money back. And maybe a police report if required.

Edited by aCalmBomb
  • Hot 1

buzzdieh
vor 19 Minuten schrieb aCalmBomb:

Going to open a fraudulent charge case on my credit card if I cant receive what I paid for in the next week or so. I suggest that, if you cannot get what you paid for in the next couple of day, that you do the same. Once money start flowing the opposite direction maybe someone will give a fk.

Me and a lot of people it seams spent a lot of money on a pre-order that advertises a beta version of the game. I personally spent over $100 which is already nuts for a game with mico transactions as it is. 

Since support cannot help me with even a reply at all I am forced to draw my own conclusions. Either they truly do not know what the problem is- which I find unlikely because of the time frame for this problem. Or, this is how they're controlling server population- which IMO is more likely. In either case I've been robbed and so have you. Opening a fraudulent charge case is the next step to receive my money back. And maybe a police report if required.

good idea !

Wacko920

I'm having the same issue and I use an ATT email address.  I get emails from every other game company that I deal with, but not from this one.

I contacted support back on Feb 29th and I finally got a response from them today (March 14th).  The response is below:

The Device ID check works as follows:

when you enter the launcher/game on a new hardware (or a configuration that has been detected as new), the system shall E-mail you a code that you must enter in the launcher/game. Please note that it will be sent to the same inbox that was used for game registration.
Also, please remember that code only works for 30 minutes, after which you will need to request a new one.

In order to receive our notices, you need to do the following:
- Check the spelling of the e-mail address when registering the account;

- Check the folder "Spam" - a letter by mistake could get there;

- Wait at least 5 minutes - the letter does not come instantly;

- Add the sender's address to the whitelist of the mailbox [email protected];

- If you use e-mail client, then perhaps your antivirus blocks letter. Try to temporarily disable it.

- Contact the support of your mail service with a request, why you do not receive letters from the project Escape From Tarkov from the addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thank you for contacting us!
If we answered your questions, please close this request and rate quality of our support service.
Respectfully yours, the Escape from Tarkov support service.

I already did all that they ask and I still am not getting any emails.  This is not on my end and is not on my email services end.  I can't even install the game because of this.  I asked Xsolla for a refund and they gave a canned answers saying that I can't get a refund.  Here is there reason "Unfortunately this purchase is not eligible for a refund. Please note that according to our Refund Policy the purchases where the game access is granted immediately, can not be refunded.".  Of course that is flawed since the game company never granted me access to the game.  I cannot download, install, or play this game.  That is not access of any sort.

I guess the next thing to do is escalate this to Paypal for a refund since this seems to be going no where.  Sad as I wanted to play the game. 

aCalmBomb
8 hours ago, Xarc said:

Could you be more specific about the help are you expecting from the support ?

Maybe an update on the situation. Hell- maybe just let me know ya got the message... I don't know, reassure me that I'm a valued customer. 

Wacko920

I finally got a response from tech support and I did what they asked.  Now I'm waiting for them to resolve the issue by changing my email to a gmail address.  Here is what they said:

Hello!

At the moment, there are difficulties with some mailbox providers, as example: bellsouth.net, att.net, sbcglobal.net - for this reason you most likely do not receive letters. We recommend using other email domains. To replace your email account with another, you can contact us.

If you would like to change your email address, please provide us the following information:

- If you made purchases on this account, provide a screenshot of the pre-order payment from the online bank or payment system with the page interface, depending on the payment method you have chosen. Information about payments is stored for a long time, you can also request a bank statement for a certain period and send it to us.

- The email address to which the account was originally created, and also the date the account was created.

- A history of account username changes.

- If the account has access to the game, then specify the name of the game character.

- Send us the mail you want to change to. We need an email that has not been used before, we recommend using Gmail.

Thank you!

Since they know about it maybe they will fix the email system soon.  I'm going to give them a few more days to resolve my issue and if they don't then I will definitely ask paypal for a refund.  

WhosSly

I had to change my email to gmail and I finally got the code, unbelievable.

gabrisvumps

Mee ti, i cant login on site because i dont receive confirmation mail on my Gmail account.. added the mail adress in the White list, check the spam and nothing.

I have this problem since jenuary...

I understand that they had more players than they thought but they should improve the support department.

I am very disappointed about this.

aCalmBomb

Update- So I decided to give it two weeks of attempting to log into the launcher. Finally today the email just popped right up. Well I'm thankful it work, finally. A bit frustrating but maybe just make it a point to give it a try once a day for a week or so and eventually it may work for you too.  Good Luck

kgarg12

You can try the following things

1) Restart the device and then open website

2) Try opening website in incognito tab

3) try making a Gmail Id

Wacko920

I gave tech support the info they asked for back on March 16th.  Today is the 24th, and no response at all from them.  I did my part and they can't seem to be bothered to do there part.  I'm done.  I will up my complaint to paypal and see if they will reimburse my money for a product I never got.  Worst gaming company I ever seen.

kgarg12
On 3/24/2020 at 4:07 AM, kgarg12 said:

You can try the following things

1) Restart the device and then open website with 192.168.l.3

2) Try opening website in incognito tab

3) try making a Gmail Id

Wacko920

So, lets get this straight for everyone.  Xsolla inc sold me a game that doesn't work and refuses to refund my purchase cause they claim I have instant access.  I have no access to this game at all.  I can't download it, I can't install it, and I can't play.  I paid my money and nothing.  

Battlestate games took over 10 days to respond to my tech support request and then sent me a canned response to change my password.  I sent them the info they requested and I haven't heard a word from them since.  What do we have to do to get a response from tech support?  

Just completely frustrated with these companies and I definitely won't buy from them again if this is the way they treat customers.  Piss poor service for sure.

Tbrig525

Call your bank and dispute the charge. Mine instantly refunded me my money, this game is garbage.

buzzdieh

This Game and this company is trash, 2 months now since I've been not able to log in. I'll spam them 1 support Ticket every day from now on. I lost my patience now.

buzzdieh
vor 1 Minute schrieb Xarc:

In your 12 posts didn't tried to expose your problem here on forum.

Maybe someone from here would have the solution for your problem.

Not receiving Email Codes via Launcher.

- I tried whitelisting BSG Email Services

- Tried switching mails (but hey, not receiving the 2nd Mail to accept the email swap, suprise, first one on the same Email provider arrives)

Not much i can do there. Tried the things mentioned in here.

I was involved with BSG Support. They wanted details, gave them the details, no response except for the closure of the support ticket.

buzzdieh
vor 1 Minute schrieb Xarc:

@buzzdieh Have you tried to start a conversation with [email protected] from the original e-mail which has been used for the account ?

Don't start multiple e-mails (to spam) for the same problem. Just stick with one you have sent.

You must have patience and respond only when they ask you a question(if you don't understand them ... just ask for clarifications in the same e-mail).

If they will recognise you as the rightful owner of that account then you could ask for an e-mail account change where you can get the codes. I suggest you G-mail.

Yes I tried emailing them via [email protected] almost a month ago.

Close to 2 months has nothing to do with patience anymore. This is getting close to scamming. Sorry. There's no need to sugarcoat this anymore.

buzzdieh

Last BSG Launcher update has fixed the issue in my case, Email was in my inbox

kawaiRL
On 3/5/2020 at 4:50 AM, swats73 said:

Gmail has no issues but will initially filter to spam and junk.

For you others could you add the following email to your white list and then see if they can be received. 

[email protected];

[email protected];

[email protected]

Swats73 

I have already done all the procedures that the support asks for, and nothing has solved, I have sent all the screenshots emails I received from bsg and even then they do not help me with my account.
I have already explained that I paid by bank slip here in Brazil and that the only proof we have of the payment is the email they sent to me saying that the game was paid.
already sent the password the email and everything linked to my account but the support of this company is rubbish.
here in Brazil the game costs 5 times more than in other countries, and it is absurd that I lose my account due to lack of competition from the escape from tarkov company.
ducking garbage company that only seeks profit.

swats73
19 hours ago, kawaiRL said:

I have already done all the procedures that the support asks for, and nothing has solved, I have sent all the screenshots emails I received from bsg and even then they do not help me with my account.
I have already explained that I paid by bank slip here in Brazil and that the only proof we have of the payment is the email they sent to me saying that the game was paid.
already sent the password the email and everything linked to my account but the support of this company is rubbish.
here in Brazil the game costs 5 times more than in other countries, and it is absurd that I lose my account due to lack of competition from the escape from tarkov company.
ducking garbage company that only seeks profit.

Support will answer all ticket requests. Do not update your ticket as this will cause it to rejoin the ticket queue. 

Swats73 

Miller--UK
On 7/25/2020 at 6:19 PM, swats73 said:

Support will answer all ticket requests

Any reason for the long waits?

I've been waiting 2 months now after having my account hacked and I'm sure I've read that someone has been waiting 5 months!

swats73
On 7/29/2020 at 10:59 AM, Miller--UK said:

Any reason for the long waits?

I've been waiting 2 months now after having my account hacked and I'm sure I've read that someone has been waiting 5 months!

PM me your ticket number and will ask for it to be looked into. Should only up to 14 days for a response. 

Swats73 

DoG_McNasty

im using my icloud email and I cant get my code sent ive emailed support heard nothing all this cause of the update why spend 140.00 us dollars for a game that cant even take care of its customers. regardless its a simple thing for support to just click and send I cant even log in on the main page because of this. so I don't even have ticket that's how stupid this is. 

Muwth1965
On 7/30/2020 at 7:57 AM, swats73 said:

PM me your ticket number and will ask for it to be looked into. Should only up to 14 days for a response. 

Swats73 

Same time it take to reset email account.
Is this the way I should go?
Resetting my email account on your servers?
(Just making connections with limited info)