Sign in to follow this  
Jake_Savage

Do the maps always have the max amount of players?

Jake_Savage

My friends always want to wait until late evening until they play, because there are fewer players waiting to join. They say that means there will be fewer players in game, therefore safer for them in game. 
I think the maps always have the max amount of players in them, unless maybe it’s 2am or something. 
What are your thoughts on this?

Darksys0815

It depens from the time and choosed server. i have only one server (no, its my ;)) on "my" server you can play daytime raids and meet some people. but if its 10/11 pm in my timezone...the server goes empty. in nightraids i meet may 5 people in the last weeks.

you could not sure if somebody is with you. only you see somebody or hear different gun sounds...on "my" server, i hear the most of time nothing in night raids...sometime i see a escav player, but they wont fight, only loot...we all live in peace :D

my hidden tipp for you > check the time on the different server locations and choose a server where the guys maybe in bed and sleep. under week at 11 pm on my timezone, its on a other server 2am. the most gamers sleep at this time. 

McHibbins

Not hearing or seeing anyone doesnt mean ur alone. 

There could be lots of hatchlings, campers or just sneaky,  careful players who just want to lot. 

You are never safe,  no matter what time or on which Server u play. 

Best mindset to survive. 

AlphaPhiAlpha

LOL maybe your friends shouldn’t be playing a hardcore shooter then? I mean why would you queue up with multiple people on non-populated servers? Just to loot? Why play EFT then? 😂

McHibbins
vor 29 Minuten schrieb AlphaPhiAlpha:

LOL maybe your friends shouldn’t be playing a hardcore shooter then? I mean why would you queue up with multiple people on non-populated servers? Just to loot? Why play EFT then? 😂

There are many reasons for playing Tarkov matey.  PVP is just one of them.  Ofc PvP is the main reason for most,  but not for everyone 

TUALMASOK

The best way to tell if the server is full is how long it takes on the Waiting For Players screen. If you wait the full time (about two and a half minutes) then there's a good chance the server will have low player population. If it drops you in sooner than two and a half minutes, or as soon as it's finished loading the loot, then it's most likely you have joined a server that was just waiting for a couple more players. In that event you are looking at an almost full or completely full server.

• Like 1