germandrewboat

NPC Merchant not leveling?

germandrewboat

I unlocked the fourth NPC Trader, spent 1m Rubles, and meet the level requirements to increase his trader level by 1, but for some reason the 1m currency requirement still shows red?

germandrewboat

Update: The pusher trader did upgrade to Loyalty II (2), today. Maybe their levels update every 12 hours? Or maybe for some reason it just stalled on me. Would love a dev/more versed players' opinion. :)

IvanSusanin

I have the save problem. I reached level 3 on Pusher (барыга) with one million rubles but he wont level up to level 3. it has been 4 day and no change.

• Upvote 2

IvanSusanin

Hey guys, it took about five days but he reached level 3 today. I guess there is a delay or a bug of some sort when it comes to that. Also it seams that level 3 is the highest you can level him up to as of right now. Because it no longer shows any requirements for the next level.

Dastro

I got this right now, reporting this nasty bug atm. :)

CoreHit

No BUG! it shows you 1M need to spend but it can be like 1,9M it dosnt shows 100k steps so... i know that prapor and pusher need more money as shown in the end levels like 3 - King level

rayfang2000
On 5/7/2017 at 2:57 AM, CoreHit said:

No BUG! it shows you 1M need to spend but it can be like 1,9M it dosnt shows 100k steps so... i know that prapor and pusher need more money as shown in the end levels like 3 - King level

Yup, they need more than exactly 1 million, because the requirements don't display the decimals you need.

krieghoff4life

I have had that same problem as well, plz help. (This is with skier)

20170807_095302.jpg

Ignore79

Skier need roughly 1.4 Million to level up to 3 i think.

brought 15 blackrock and sold them to him again and voila lvl 3

ScottishSandman

I believe also the servers can be delayed before it updates, I'd say restart and if it doesn't work it's over a million probably 1.4 like someone said.

necuja
6 hours ago, krieghoff4life said:

I have had that same problem as well, plz help. (This is with skier)

20170807_095302.jpg

your replying to a pretty old pre beta post at this time. as it doesnt say a more broken down amount you need to spend 1.1-1.5m to actually level him up, the number is red still because you havent met this yet

#locked answered