Sign in to follow this  
ilztloli

A letter to developers

ilztloli

我不会说英语或俄语,但我喜欢远离tkev。我写的这些词是由翻译软件翻译的。有单词或语法错误。请考虑一下我要表达的内容

作为这个游戏的忠实支持者,我想向当局提供一些建议。

根据我的研究,游戏中有很多钱吸引着工作室。这些工作室在打折游戏时会购买大量低成本的标准帐户,然后使用作弊程序抢劫实验室和玩家,这对游戏的平衡有很大影响。这些工作室将出售虚拟货币,因为我刚刚进入新手阶段,因此在实验室的启动界面中看到了许多低级标准帐户。我真的很明白这些流氓很难掠夺难得的战利品有多难!

根据我的个人经验,我得出的结论是,没有一个月或两个月的时间,很难理解游戏的玩法和地图,并且不可能掌握游戏的核心技术。这些人是游戏天才吗?不,那绝对是不可能的!因此,实验室中80%的低级玩家都是骗子!没有新手训练,新手玩家就无法成为神枪手

接下来,我想提出一些建议:

1.实验室开放水平低于20lv或30lv的玩家没有资格进入实验室,因此作弊的玩家或工作室没有机会吸引金钱和掠夺

2.贵公司赚钱时,应该解决服务器崩溃的问题

3.希望改变游戏引擎,以改善未来的游戏优化

来自中国的忠实玩家

Rekonsile
2 hours ago, ilztloli said:

我不会说英语或俄语,但我喜欢远离tkev。我写的这些词是由翻译软件翻译的。有单词或语法错误。请考虑一下我要表达的内容

作为这个游戏的忠实支持者,我想向当局提供一些建议。

根据我的研究,游戏中有很多钱吸引着工作室。这些工作室在打折游戏时会购买大量低成本的标准帐户,然后使用作弊程序抢劫实验室和玩家,这对游戏的平衡有很大影响。这些工作室将出售虚拟货币,因为我刚刚进入新手阶段,因此在实验室的启动界面中看到了许多低级标准帐户。我真的很明白这些流氓很难掠夺难得的战利品有多难!

根据我的个人经验,我得出的结论是,没有一个月或两个月的时间,很难理解游戏的玩法和地图,并且不可能掌握游戏的核心技术。这些人是游戏天才吗?不,那绝对是不可能的!因此,实验室中80%的低级玩家都是骗子!没有新手训练,新手玩家就无法成为神枪手

接下来,我想提出一些建议:

1.实验室开放水平低于20lv或30lv的玩家没有资格进入实验室,因此作弊的玩家或工作室没有机会吸引金钱和掠夺

2.贵公司赚钱时,应该解决服务器崩溃的问题

3.希望改变游戏引擎,以改善未来的游戏优化

来自中国的忠实玩家

english forums bruh

• Hot 1

McHibbins

I guess it has something to do with Corona ?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

crittz

No, he is discussing the issues of studios in china using hacks and standard accounts to loot labs to sell for real currency. 

Has some suggestions to combat this and improve the game.

• Thanks 1

ilztloli
10 hours ago, McHibbins said:

我想这与电晕有关系吗?

I don't know who to send the letter to. I don't know who should answer these questions. If you think these things are not within your responsibility, then you can treat them as not seeing. I just want to make a contribution to escape from takov because I love the game

FeddyKen

Rough translation from the translator bit: 

"I don't speak English or Russian, but I like to stay away from tkev. These words I wrote were translated by translation software. There are words or grammatical errors. Please think about what I want to express

As a loyal supporter of this game, I would like to offer some advice to the authorities.

According to my research, there is a lot of money in games that attracts studios. These studios buy a lot of low-cost standard accounts when discounting games, and then use a cheat program to rob labs and players, which has a big impact on the balance of the game. These studios will sell virtual currency because I have just entered the novice stage, so I see many low-level standard accounts in the lab's launch interface. I really understand how hard it is for these hooligans to plunder rare prizes!

Based on my personal experience, I have concluded that without one or two months, it is difficult to understand the gameplay and maps, and it is impossible to master the core technology of the game. Are these people game geniuses? No, that is absolutely impossible! Therefore, 80% of the low-level players in the lab are crooks! Without novice training, novice players cannot become sharpshooters

Next, I would like to make some suggestions:

1. Players with lab opening levels below 20lv or 30lv are not eligible to enter the lab, so cheating players or studios have no chance to attract money and plunder

2. When your company makes money, you should solve the problem of server crash

3. Hope to change the game engine to improve future game optimization

Loyal players from China"