Top Posters In This Topic

• herrnuguri

• Looongcat

• jeboyalex

• Unstable_0ne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

03/30/2020 Same

Same issue here as well... It doesn't make sense at all, why do these offers appear if there is something wrong with them?

Same poo with me. Why are they not addressing this? This case is literally end game poo at this point in development and we need that poo and im not spending 3 mil extra bc of a bug. duck that, im don

Posted Images

G3t0ffMyLawn

Been getting this as well, specifically for a labs card.  Cursory search show's this bug is as old as July, 2018.  Multiple forums; Reddit, wiki, here and misc gaming chats.  Zero solutions and only snide remarks, guess just issue a bug report and wish upon a Nikita.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 5:58 AM, Windgod0227 said:

Unable to buy any of the THICC Item cases, it just sends 1514 error again and againimage.thumb.png.31eafee1a172eb6a312c7d9386d0cab2.png

Same, also for T H I C C

jeboyalex

Already seen like 7 complaints bout this including my own. Like at least say "we're working on it" or even better "here we'll give you the thicc case for the lowest flea market fee while we fix our buggy ass game", nope just go duck yourself and play without a case.

ShaggyDan

same deal here.
im assumming at this point that literally nobody can buy this item. must be very frustrating for the people listing them aswell since theres a massive tax for such an expensive item

В 21.03.2020 в 15:41, jeboyalex сказал:

I'm just gonna message every moderator of this forum untill they fix it, post is a ducking month old and they don't do anything about it.

You know what moderators do right? They won't help you with this issue.

ShaggyDan

just a tip for everyone here, so i wasnt able to buy any of the 16.6 or .7 mil crates, but i bought one of the 18.7 mil crates with no issue. i know its 2 mil extra and it sucks but its better than getting no crate at all