rewolb

Market place Error 1514

herrnuguri

June 26th, cannot barter trade LEDx with Therapist. This is really screwing my game plans up, I need that LEDx for my medstation...1151181671_2020-06-2519-44(0).thumb.png.b9eadb2e408a43b3061a4961075538fe.png

Wolfsb4ne
4 minutes ago, herrnuguri said:

June 26th, cannot barter trade LEDx with Therapist. This is really screwing my game plans up, I need that LEDx for my medstation...1151181671_2020-06-2519-44(0).thumb.png.b9eadb2e408a43b3061a4961075538fe.png

Barter trades items need to have FIR statue ... All you dogtags aren't FIR on your screenshot

Kielo

I don't think that's true... anything else from the merchants can be traded with non-FIR stuff, just not sold on market.

I am having the same problem trading for the LEDX. It lets me select all the dog tags and shows the total is accounted for but just gives the 1514 error when confirming the deal.

Fly-by-night

Same issue. Barter trade LEDx with Therapist. Error 1514. 

herrnuguri
On 6/26/2020 at 8:34 AM, Wolfsb4ne said:

Barter trades items need to have FIR statue ... All you dogtags aren't FIR on your screenshot

No it does not, as long as you don't do the barter with the dealer in the flea market page. If you go to the dealer and barter it won't have to be FIR.

Did anyone submit a bug report or support request? I sent one couple days ago but still haven't heard back yet.

herrnuguri

Can anyone even get LEDx from Therapist at all?

Fly-by-night
В 28.06.2020 в 09:42, herrnuguri сказал:

No it does not, as long as you don't do the barter with the dealer in the flea market page. If you go to the dealer and barter it won't have to be FIR.

Did anyone submit a bug report or support request? I sent one couple days ago but still haven't heard back yet.

11 час назад, herrnuguri сказал:

Can anyone even get LEDx from Therapist at all?

Escape from Tarkov Support: "Это известная проблема и мы уже работаем над её устранением. Спасибо за дополнительную информацию!"/"This is already a known issue. Thanks for the additional information!"

herrnuguri
On 6/29/2020 at 1:41 PM, Fly-by-night said:

Escape from Tarkov Support: "Это известная проблема и мы уже работаем над её устранением. Спасибо за дополнительную информацию!"/"This is already a known issue. Thanks for the additional information!"

Thanks for the heads up, good to know they are working on it ;)

herrnuguri

Update: 

Escape from Tarkov Support Today at 16:08

"Hello herrnuguri!

This will eventually fixed on a future patch after the proper investigation."

Guess all we can do is wait

heyjohnWYNA

It's currently July 19 and I'm still getting this issue when bulk buying for presets... this is crazy...